BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This item came from a car with 78K documented miles. I bought the entire car for parts from a friend who had a frontal accident in January.

I have the entire front and rear brake sets from this M5. The pads (and possibly rotors - they don't look like they have much wear on them) were replaced under full BMW maintenance warranty around 20K miles ago.

The front kit will include the rotors, calipers, caliper brackets (carriers), brake hoses, and brake pads. $750

The rear kit will include the rotors, calipers, caliper brackets (carriers), brake hoses, and brake pads. $350

** Additionally, I have put a set of M5 brakes on my '03 540iT Sport Wagon, so I have a full front brake setup for that car available as well. Should fit any E39 although you should double check. Came from a car with about 38K miles. This one will include front calipers, carriers, lines, and brake pads - but NOT rotors. $450.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Question

Would you sell the calipers and carriers (both sets) separately?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you sell the calipers and carriers (both sets) separately?
Tentatively sold. Will let you know if it falls through, but I don't really want to separate them out. The rotors are almost free anyway.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts