BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling and/or willing to trade for a 2001-2002 M5 + cash. I have a completely stock BMW individual M3 that is sterling grey (exterior - $2K option) with imola red (interior). I have approximately 29.4K on it. The following options are on the car:

1) SMG;
2) PDC;
3) Premium package;
4) bi-xenons;
5) heated seats;
6) homelink system;
7) OEM alarm;
8) split fold-down seats;
9) Navigation (16:9 screen);
10) H/K system; and
11) 6 Disc Changer;

In-service date is 5/02. Accordingly, you can extend maintenance from 3/36K to 6/100K for $1399 from my dealership. 6/100K engine warranty applies. Build date is 3/02 (outside problematic areas). The car has brand new michelin pilot sport rears w/fronts at approximately 80% (18" wheels). Inspection I was performed at approximately 27K.

Reason for selling: I have a 2001 PY M3 as well (six-spd). That's my fun car. It is set-up for track/autocross with a six-pt rollcage, every bolt-on part, etc. I was going to daily drive the SMG M3; but, it looks like I need to get something with four doors.

I have the original sticker and all key fob's. Original sticker was $58.7K IIRC without the alarm and homelink system. Those were added at the dealership. I also have the rear M3 trunk mat, M3 license plate, and valve cap stems (brand new and never used). The vehicle has never been in an accident.

Please email me at james (dot) derry (at) gmail (dot) com if interested.

Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts