BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of wheels that i literally just got on halloween last year in october. Then the car went in for winter storage after thanksgiving. Wheels and tires literally have no more then 1000 miles on them, maybe even 500. I am just going to get another set for the spring or maybe even sell the car all together. The sizes are 20x11 in the back and 20x10 in the front. Tires are Michelin PS2 in 295/25/20 and 255/30/20.

About the company, its my friends shop and he just started to make his own line of wheels (Parts and Polish in Great Neck, NY) , didnt even get the chance to get the idea for the center caps done.. They are 3 Piece forged. Polished lips, polished windows, brushed face, no show bolts, and then the centers are cleared and the lips left bare in case you do rash the wheels you dont have to disassemble the wheel to fix it.

I am asking 6k for the wheels and the tires together or 4500 for the wheels alone and 1500 for the tires. Again this is just a feeler if anyone is interested. I am very satisfied with the wheels just want to accommodate my BBK better and maybe go for a different design.

BTW... Hit 170 with them on the way they are at the Exotics Rally Back in November and they are Bulletproof.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Those wheels look great except for the center caps.

·
Registered
221 Posts
looks good ,whats the best price ?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The center caps are labeled Anarchy 99 an inside joke some friends drew. They are plain right now and waiting to get etched.

Best price? make an offer.. Matty with a black m6 and a new member... Jason?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts