BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling the full set which include Evosport Headers, meisterschaft section1&2(i know it's korean), and Arqray muffler. Asking for $4000obo. I prefer socal pickup.

I bought Arqray through groupbuy for $2400 since sep.07. Evosport Headers since Dec.07 and paid for $4500. Meisterschaft/Eisenmann Section1&2 just think as a bonus/no value. (i know it korean made)

Here are some thread related included pics.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=102732&highlight=arqray

Evosport Headers, Stock midsections(2nd cat/resonator), and Arqray Muffler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVM1PIaHeA8

Headers with 2nd cat/resonator deleted and Arqay Muffler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvUPkReV_-M

EDIT: Evosport Pulley for sale too at $300.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats up kenny ???

whats going on ??

why you selling ??
Thinking about get rid of the beast and getting lambo like you, Neil.:haha:

Seriously, I want to try RPI full system (headers, down pipes, and exhaust).

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Thinking about get rid of the beast and getting lambo like you, Neil.:haha:quote]

ummm i dunno where you heard that, im getting a prius !! :7: 45mpg you'lll be so jealous :15:

ok i here the rpi story , but is it really worth the effort !! i mean there's alot of labor involved with this sale !!

neil

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eventually I have to put stock headers back for smog, so that why I prefer socal pickup. If the sale come through, I swap out evosport with RPI the same time. Definitely will not take evo out, put stock and wait for RPI. By taking the whole system, it would be a lot cheaper than a piece here/there. Also, the system already fit perfect with current setup, so no remeasure/cutting involved. This will be my 6th exhaust configuration. :cheers:

...ok i here the rpi story , but is it really worth the effort !! i mean there's alot of labor involved with this sale !!

neil

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn. Thought for sure you would be getting the ASR kit when I read that first post:crying2:
:dunno::dunno:. ASR still can co-exist with my current stuff anyway. Abid said even better with no prime cat for his stuff.

Trust me, it will be upgrade not downgrade for sure.:p I heard u heading to the dessert:3:

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
:dunno::dunno:. ASR still can co-exist with my current stuff anyway. Abid said even better with no prime cat for his stuff.

Trust me, it will be upgrade not downgrade for sure.:p I heard u heading to the dessert:3:
You heard right. 3 months and counting. Gonna be lonely out there. Lotsa M5's out there, just not too many from the forum. Guess I'll have to hang out with chiromikey:hihi:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
come hang out with us and all the mfest guys. They have meeting/party almost every week. You know how korean party:M5thumbs:
Driving 5 hours across the desert to party with Koreans??? That's just a recipe for disaster:hihi:
Will definitely be hitting up M-fest next year though:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Driving 5 hours across the desert to party with Koreans??? That's just a recipe for disaster:hihi:
Will definitely be hitting up M-fest next year though:thumbsup:
I just edit my previous post. check out the thread.:blink:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
And pass calling cards:thumbsup:... btw you might not have to wait next year (Mfest) did i just say that:eek:oohhh::cool2::cheers:
Seen it. Damn doctors. Don't they have anything better to do than start party threads?:hihi:

Kenny has some S!ck plans ahead...good luck with the sale:cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Will you sell everything except the muffler? Very interested. What else will be needed to get rid of the check engine light?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will you sell everything except the muffler? Very interested. What else will be needed to get rid of the check engine light?
I prefer to sell as a whole system. I got sw to disable the CEL. The alternative way would be rewiring the rear o2 sensor, otherwise, you will have CEL.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts