BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Well I am giving up the Beast. I got a good deal on a new car and am trading her in. I have a bunch of stuff for sale barely or never used. Prices have shipping included.

Euro Xenon Headlamps. The real deal. These are perfect. Used for about 200 miles and LaminXed the whole time so the lenses are perfect. The LaminX is medium tint. I have left it on them to protect from scratches during shipping so you can just peel it off if you don't like it. Includes all the brand new bulbs that came with them (w/white turnsignals so no egg yolk). Only includes what is in the picture: housings, bulbs, balast brackets, top rubber trim, bottom brackets. Does not include balasts. $850.00 Shipped

Angel iBrights white v3.0 e39. Used with the lights for about 200 miles. Perfect condition. $200.00 Shipped

StopTech stock replacement slotted rotors for e39 M5. Two fronts and two rears. Bought from DavidZ and never installed. I took one out the box to look at them that's it. $450.00 Shipped

Axxis Deluxe rear pads and brake wear sensor for e39 M5. $40.00 Shipped

Full set Bentley service manuals for 5 series 1997-2002. Both books mechanical and electrical. Thousands of pages of geeky latenight reading. Thumbed through but otherwise perfect condition. $130.00 Shipped

Oil filter Kit part number 11 42 7 510 717. Brand new filter, o-ring, crush washer. $7.00 Shipped

Valve Cover Gaskets e39 M5. Part numbers: 11 12 0 001 269, 11 12 0 001 278. Brand new, bought them and never used them. $30.00 Shipped

2003 radio unit. BM 53. The new fancy one everyone wants. I think it reads the names of the songs from the new cd changers or something. All I'm sure about is that it works great. $225.00 Shipped

Also have a Mini Cooper/S Bentley manual 2002-2006. Brand new. $80.00 Shipped

Payment through Paypal. Everything shipped FedExGround insured with signature required. I have some more stuff that I will be getting rid of next week too.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
dibs on pads and valve gaskets.....pm sent

·
Registered
276 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, I believe all PM's are replied to. It stands like this right now:

Headlights sold
Radio
Brake Rotors pending
iBrights sold
BMW Manuals
Break Pads/Sensor
Mini Manual
Valve C Gaskets
Oil Filter sold

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Updated List:

Euro Xenon Headlamps. The real deal. These are perfect. Used for about 200 miles and LaminXed the whole time so the lenses are perfect. The LaminX is medium tint. I have left it on them to protect from scratches during shipping so you can just peel it off if you don't like it. Includes all the brand new bulbs that came with them (w/white turnsignals so no egg yolk). Only includes what is in the picture: housings, bulbs, balast brackets, top rubber trim, bottom brackets. Does not include balasts. $850.00 Shipped SOLD

Angel iBrights white v3.0 e39. Used with the lights for about 200 miles. Perfect condition. $200.00 Shipped SOLD

StopTech stock replacement slotted rotors for e39 M5. Two fronts and two rears. Bought from DavidZ and never installed. I took one out the box to look at them that's it. $450.00 Shipped SOLD

Axxis Deluxe rear pads and brake wear sensor for e39 M5. $40.00 Shipped

Full set Bentley service manuals for 5 series 1997-2002. Both books mechanical and electrical. Thousands of pages of geeky latenight reading. Thumbed through but otherwise perfect condition. $130.00 Shipped

Oil filter Kit part number 11 42 7 510 717. Brand new filter, o-ring, crush washer. $7.00 Shipped SOLD

Valve Cover Gaskets e39 M5. Part numbers: 11 12 0 001 269, 11 12 0 001 278. Brand new, bought them and never used them. $30.00 Shipped PENDING

2003 radio unit. BM 53. The new fancy one everyone wants. I think it reads the names of the songs from the new cd changers or something. All I'm sure about is that it works great. $225.00 Shipped PENDING

Also have a Mini Cooper/S Bentley manual 2002-2006. Brand new. $80.00 Shipped

Payment through Paypal. Everything shipped FedExGround insured with signature required. I have some more stuff that I will be getting rid of next week too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts