BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this steering wheel off eBay not realizing that it's for a 6speed and not SMG. It took forever to get here since it came from Germany and they do not accept returns which is why I'm selling it. I paid $410 to my door, looking to get $365 shipped.

The quality and workmanship on the wrap is excellent. The Alcantara is super soft!

Let me know if anyone has any questions. If you would like super high-rez photos, send me an email -> [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Who actually did the work? There was a shop I saw a while back that you send a core back on the board, which makes it $200.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I bought this off eBay. If you want to look up the seller his user ID is: tainik. He has tons of reviews and everyone comments on the quality of work. Unfortunately since he's in Germany he won't accept returns because of the heavy import tax.

I'm sure you could always sell your stock wheel if you wanted to do the swap.

Who actually did the work? There was a shop I saw a while back that you send a core back on the board, which makes it $200.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also keep in mind that re-wraps are typically made to order, which means you will have a 4 to 6 week wait time. I can have this wheel to you in 1-3 days.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
504 Posts
Wish I had manual now

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD!!! Thanks M5Boarrd!

SheaSmith - I hope you enjoy the wheel. I'm taking it to be shipped right now. I'll email you the tracking number when i get back.

Thanks,
Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts