BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are the following items pulled from a 2006 BMW M5 (E60).

1. Front and rear brake system. Includes a full set of calipers, rotors, and hoses from a 2006 M5 (E60). These were pulled for upgrading to a big brake kit. The rotors and pads still have plenty of life left in them. Front rotor measured at 36.01mm. Rear rotor measured at 22.61mm. Brake lines are OEM rubber. The calipers, pads, and discs are BMW genuine parts. Local pickup preferred since they are heavy, but I am willing to ship.
$800 obo

2. The stock one piece exhaust system from primary cats back to tips. Never cut or welded, It was removed for installation of a new aftermarket exhaust. It is large and heavy, so local pickup is the only option.
$500 obo

3. The plastic front belly pan. BMW part number: 51758042975, prefer local pickup, but can ship.
$40 obo

4. Steering wheel, without air bag, SMG version, I can ship.
$250 obo

I am located in Arlington, TX, between Dallas and Fort Worth. Local pickup preferred. If you are interested, but require shipping, DM me with your shipping zip code and what you are interested in and I will get a quote for you.

BMW E60 M5 Steering Wheel 1.jpg BMW E60 M5 Steering Wheel 2.jpg BMW E60 M5 Stock Exhaust 1.jpg BMW E60 M5 Stock Exhaust 2.jpg BMW E60 M5 Under Cover 1.jpg BMW E60 M5 Under Cover 2.jpg BMW E60 M5 Brakes 1.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts