BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saying Hello to all on board members
I am currently selling my aftermarket mods, as I am returning cars to stock.
My car is 2007 e64 M6, and I know it is not the car that belongs to this section of of the board, so please don't tell me I am on the wrong page.
Here is the list of modifications which I believe will make some of new forum members get interested who recently purchased e60 platform of s85 and tried to add some good and reliable power based on almost 14 years of discussion here is this section. So I will not try to make you bored with unnecessary description and simply list them to see if anybody is interested.
1, Eventuri Intakes (with a set of updated V2 cone filters)
2, Infinity Design V2 headers.
3, Evolve alpha N tunes + Evolve-R cable + IAT relocation cable + IAT sensor + CNC block off plate and bung. (I have had FAMS tune before I purchased tunes to try out from Evolve, but I never send Evolve the file using their cable I received from London. I never installed their cables and used them on my car. It is still new in the box, but I am selling them in the reduced price to gather more interests)
4, last but not least, Ignition Project, or IP ignition coils x 10. (for those who don't know IP coils, search them on google . I know it is still outrageous in price to mod, but from my experience, It made a huge difference in low RPM torque and helped sparks at the high RPM. So, if anybody wants to give them a try in cheaper price, I know for sure they worth at your butt dyno. However, It is not my intention to begin argument through this thread whether it is a waste of money or not. If you want to try, just give me a PM. AGAIN, I know here somewhere someone will say it is not worth it, but do not judge before you even try them is what I will tell them. I know they work, and at the price I am giving it will be more reasonable modification to gain extra filling difference to S85 platform).

You can send me PM or Give me a call at 516-652-6325, this is my personal contact number.
My name is Jayden. I have been on the board ever since I owned the car in 2016.
I went through Rod bearings, replacement of Vanos solenoids, idle actuator, throttle actuator, fuel tank breather valve, and even Clutch throw out bearings in SMG with my M6.
It was my first M car I owned, and Love and Hate experience for last 4 years.
Sometimes I had to let toyota camry taking over my lane, simply because I have to warm up the engine, literally...FUN STORY HAHA
I always aimed to improve drivability and reliability of my car.
I became very mechanically oriented by having s85 motor, and I self-studied by narrowing down at a root cause of a lot of mechanical flaws, which is why I enjoyed this forum and especially through dedication of knowledge to this forum by specific people with similar minds (members like B747 capt, 5soko, Hasan, Jcolley and others I cannot remember from top of my head)
I recently went buying f90 m5, which is why I have to let go of my M6, taking this course of selling my aftermarket mods.
There isn't anything wrong with my mods, I am simply turning back my car to stock and selling these mods so that I can have extra cash at this time of the crisis.
Anyway, I went too long writing, Thanks for your time reading my post.
Let me know if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
590 Posts
My car is 2007 e64 M6, and I know it is not the car that belongs to this section of of the board, so please don't tell me I am on the wrong page.
Here is the list of modifications which I believe will make some of new forum members get interested who recently purchased e60 platform of s85 and tried to add some good and reliable power based on almost 14 years of discussion here is this section. So I will not try to make you bored with unnecessary description and simply list them to see if anybody is interested.
1, Eventuri Intakes (with 2 additional sets of updated V2 cone filters)
3, Evolve alpha N tunes + Evolve-R cable + IAT relocation cable + IAT sensor + CNC block off plate and bung. (I have had FAMS tune before I purchased tunes to try out from Evolve, but I never send Evolve the file using their cable I received from London. I never installed their cables and used them on my car. It is still new in the box, but I am selling them in the reduced price to gather more interests)
4, last but not least, Ignition Project, or IP ignition coils x 10. (for those who don't know IP coils, search them on google . I know it is still outrageous in price to mod, but from my experience, It made a huge difference in low RPM torque and helped sparks at the high RPM. So, if anybody wants to give them a try in cheaper price, I know for sure they worth at your butt dyno. However, It is not my intention to begin argument through this thread whether it is a waste of money or not. If you want to try, just give me a PM. AGAIN, I know here somewhere someone will say it is not worth it, but do not judge before you even try them is what I will tell them. I know they work, and at the price I am giving it will be more reasonable modification to gain extra filling difference to S85 platform).

You can send me PM or Give me a call at 516-652-6325, this is my personal contact number.
I went through Rod bearings, replacement of Vanos solenoids, idle actuator, throttle actuator, fuel tank breather valve, and even Clutch throw out bearings in SMG with my M6.
Sometimes I had to let toyota camry taking over my lane, simply because I have to warm up the engine, literally...FUN STORY HAHA
I became very mechanically oriented by having s85 motor, and I self-studied by narrowing down at a root cause of a lot of mechanical flaws, which is why I enjoyed this forum and especially through dedication of knowledge to this forum by specific people with similar minds (members like B747 capt, 5soko, Hasan, Jcolley and others I cannot remember from top of my head)
I recently went buying f90 m5, which is why I have to let go of my M6, taking this course of selling my aftermarket mods.
There isn't anything wrong with my mods, I am simply turning back my car to stock and selling these mods so that I can have extra cash at this time of the crisis.
WhatsApp text sent.

First dibs on infinity headers pls.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
624 Posts
1, Eventuri Intakes (with 2 additional sets of updated V2 cone filters)

PM sent for the Eventuri and Evolve

·
Registered
624 Posts
sent pm for the eventuri and evolve

·
Registered
711 Posts
Post a price... Forum rules.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1850 for headers
700 for Evolve tune + cable
intakes for 800
and
IP coils for 1099

·
Registered
228 Posts
Interested in the headers if the first person’s sale falls through. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have dibs on the Eventuri and Evolve. Currently working with the seller. He is very busy. Dont know about the other two items.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts