BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As stated in the title:

Oem E39 M5 wheels and tires with DUNLOP 245/40ZR18 SP SPORT 8080 front tires and MICHELIN 275/35ZR18 PILOT SPORT RADIAL X rear tires. All tires have about 50% tread left. The rims came off of a 2002 M5 with 31k miles; they have slight curb rush and scratches around the edges (Shown in pics). $850

The wheelset is located in Kerrville, Tx Zip 78028. Buyer pays shipping

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
278 Posts
Judging from some of the sales on Ebay that I have seen lately, I think you could probably get what you are asking if not more, less the transactional fees. I am surprised these have lasted this long. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Judging from some of the sales on Ebay that I have seen lately, I think you could probably get what you are asking if not more, less the transactional fees. I am surprised these have lasted this long. Good luck with your sale.
Thank you for the kind words... I'm a bit surprised I still have them as well!

mihaim77

How about the two of your choice for $850 and Ill throw in the remaining two for free? :biggrinbounce: In all seriousness, I would prefer to sell the wheels as a set. Maybe you could find someone else that would be interested in the other 2?

Thanks,
Craig

**The wheels have slight curb "rash", not "rush" as stated in the original ad. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PLEASE sell theese........ The longer they sit, the more temped I'll be to buy them!!!
...275's all the way around? :haha2:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm looking for one rear wheel. I bought a set of four, and UPS lost one of the rears!!! So, if these continue to sit, and you feel like you could part them out, let me know. I know I'm already behind Cobra in the line for a rear though:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ok, so kcv442 would like one rear wheel, mihaim77 would like the #3 front wheel, and BeastJaTT would like a front wheel... that leaves me with one rear wheel. If we can come up with one more buyer for the last rear wheel, then I would be happy to part the set out.

I'm looking for one rear wheel. I bought a set of four, and UPS lost one of the rears!!! So, if these continue to sit, and you feel like you could part them out, let me know. I know I'm already behind Cobra in the line for a rear though:)
I believe cobra is just interested in the rear tires.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Mihaim77, in post #4 you expressed interest in buying a rear wheel. Is there any chance you would be interested in springing for the remaining rear as well as the #3 front?

·
Registered
428 Posts
I need a almost perfect rear wheel.

At this time, the only one that I would be interested in is the pic # 3 front wheel(if it has no damage).
I'm not trying to be a pain, but I am actually trying to replace some scuffed wheels I have, and replacing them with other scuffed wheels does not make much sense.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I don't sale them as a set the prices are:
$225 Each for the rear wheels (pics#1 & 2)
$200 Each for the front Wheels (Pics# 3 & 4)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.