BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As stated in the title:

Oem E39 M5 wheels and tires with DUNLOP 245/40ZR18 SP SPORT 8080 front tires and MICHELIN 275/35ZR18 PILOT SPORT RADIAL X rear tires. All tires have about 50% tread left. The rims came off of a 2002 M5 with 31k miles; they have slight curb rush and scratches around the edges (Shown in pics). $850

The wheelset is located in Kerrville, Tx Zip 78028. Buyer pays shipping

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
278 Posts
Judging from some of the sales on Ebay that I have seen lately, I think you could probably get what you are asking if not more, less the transactional fees. I am surprised these have lasted this long. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Judging from some of the sales on Ebay that I have seen lately, I think you could probably get what you are asking if not more, less the transactional fees. I am surprised these have lasted this long. Good luck with your sale.
Thank you for the kind words... I'm a bit surprised I still have them as well!

mihaim77

How about the two of your choice for $850 and Ill throw in the remaining two for free? :biggrinbounce: In all seriousness, I would prefer to sell the wheels as a set. Maybe you could find someone else that would be interested in the other 2?

Thanks,
Craig

**The wheels have slight curb "rash", not "rush" as stated in the original ad. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PLEASE sell theese........ The longer they sit, the more temped I'll be to buy them!!!
...275's all the way around? :haha2:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm looking for one rear wheel. I bought a set of four, and UPS lost one of the rears!!! So, if these continue to sit, and you feel like you could part them out, let me know. I know I'm already behind Cobra in the line for a rear though:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ok, so kcv442 would like one rear wheel, mihaim77 would like the #3 front wheel, and BeastJaTT would like a front wheel... that leaves me with one rear wheel. If we can come up with one more buyer for the last rear wheel, then I would be happy to part the set out.

I'm looking for one rear wheel. I bought a set of four, and UPS lost one of the rears!!! So, if these continue to sit, and you feel like you could part them out, let me know. I know I'm already behind Cobra in the line for a rear though:)
I believe cobra is just interested in the rear tires.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Mihaim77, in post #4 you expressed interest in buying a rear wheel. Is there any chance you would be interested in springing for the remaining rear as well as the #3 front?

·
Registered
428 Posts
I need a almost perfect rear wheel.

At this time, the only one that I would be interested in is the pic # 3 front wheel(if it has no damage).
I'm not trying to be a pain, but I am actually trying to replace some scuffed wheels I have, and replacing them with other scuffed wheels does not make much sense.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
How much is one rear wheel? Interested

·
Registered
403 Posts
Can you please price tag each wheels, so it makes easy for folks with the numbers. I want to use it as spare so as long as they are well rounded no dents am fine with any front. Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If I don't sale them as a set the prices are:
$225 Each for the rear wheels (pics#1 & 2)
$200 Each for the front Wheels (Pics# 3 & 4)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'd definitely be interested in one rear. As long as it's straight, any sort of curb rash is manageable. Please let me know if and when you decide to part the set. Thanks!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I will take the front wheel picture #3.

Please confirm first that this wheel is free of curb rash.
I am ready to buy. How much to ship to FL. 33409?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts