BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has 15k miles on it

i bought this as a spare but never had to use it and i am selling my car so i no longer need it

$400 shipped

[email protected] or pm me

thanks, H

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the board member i bought it from on here came out of his car and he said it had 15k on it. so yeah unless he is lying then it doesn't but he is a stand up member with a good selling rep so i doubt that is the case

any other silly questions??

...just a silly question, but if you never used it - how do you know it has 15k on it?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no interest in this?? this would be well over $1,000 from the stealer and it is practically brand new

wheres all the track junkies that we have here lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
you may want to post some pics...probably would help your cause. "practically brand new" and "15K miles" creates uncertainty among buyers. pics would probably would help you sell your clutch. good luck!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes i have to take pics for a potential sale so i will post them up here when i am done. thanks

you may want to post some pics...probably would help your cause. "practically brand new" and "15K miles" creates uncertainty among buyers. pics would probably would help you sell your clutch. good luck!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Imho, would be too risky to do all the R&R of a clutch job to put a used unit in. Most likely why you have no interest thus far.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for your input, but some people don't have nor want to spend the money on what a new setup would cost and i don't sell crap. i have a 100% selling rep and always sell what i say it is, never had one complaint yet, so maybe in other situations it would be risky as you put it but there is nothing risky here. unless someones shop or mechanic screw this up then my end is 100%.

thanks take care

Imho, would be too risky to do all the R&R of a clutch job to put a used unit in. Most likely why you have no interest thus far.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts