BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a friend that has a connect to buy the front bumper for the e39 m5. Made from high quality Polypropelyne like the OEM. Comes with all rub strips, grill, license plate bracket, two hook cover and foglights, pre-primed and ready for paint. If anyone is interested let me know

$210 per bumper. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Does it come with the headlight washer inserts??

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does it come with the headlight washer inserts??
If this is the same bumper that DDMTuning is selling (and I am almost 100% positive that it is since the picture listed here is also on their website), then no it doesn't have the cutouts for the headlight washer inserts.

There is a lengthy thread on this bumper from DDMTuning over at Bimmerforums, and people are now getting their bumpers. Initial reports are very positive in regards to fitment and quality-so far, the pictures I have seen show that they look and fit perfectly and cannot be told apart from the O.E. bumpers.

Much more information on these can be found over on Bimmerforums, including pricing. But I think its a heck of a product, especially for the price.

Finesta-is that $210 including shipping?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If this is the same bumper that DDMTuning is selling (and I am almost 100% positive that it is since the picture listed here is also on their website), then no it doesn't have the cutouts for the headlight washer inserts.

There is a lengthy thread on this bumper from DDMTuning over at Bimmerforums, and people are now getting their bumpers. Initial reports are very positive in regards to fitment and quality-so far, the pictures I have seen show that they look and fit perfectly and cannot be told apart from the O.E. bumpers.

Much more information on these can be found over on Bimmerforums, including pricing. But I think its a heck of a product, especially for the price.

Finesta-is that $210 including shipping?
$210 plus shipping... Thats the price i get and im just letting my fellow board memebr in on the deal. If your interested let me know

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wonder how they got the same picture - Thats CRAZY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks like a good deal... I didnt know about that website and im not sure if thats where he is getting it from. But that looks like its definitely worth it. And the picture is the same
Of course you did not know about that website ... you put the same picture and the same product description "high quality Polypropelyne like the OEM. Comes with all rub strips, grill, license plate bracket, two hook cover and even the foglights"
and you used two different fonts, the "copy and paste" description is in "Arial" and your text is in "Verdana". Very good idea to make some extra $$$$$

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Here is a long thread on Bimmerfest regarding the bumper. If you do a search, you will find a couple more. Seems like people are generally happy, although the fit dosen't seem to be perfect. I replaced my bumper with am OEM a year ago, and it's cracked again. I got it fixed, and a slight scrape on a concrete bar in front of a parking space re-opened the crack. At this point, cheap looks good to me. Has anyone actually installed the bumper?

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=933188&highlight=ddm+tuning+bumper

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i can see how it looks like i cloned it all and am trying to make a few exra bux but feel free to order from that website. My picture and my lines someone sent me.. and from what it looks like they used their description and their picture.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts