BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an Eisenmann Sport 4x76mm axel-back exhaust system from Bimmerzone.com in late March. I received the item last week, and installed it on my E39 M5. Some of you may recognize my 2000 Silverstone M5 from E39Source. Anyhow- since I'm keeping the rest of the system (cats, resonators) stock, the Sport hasn't given me quite as much of a noise difference as I had imagined.

The system sounds absolutely fantastic, but more so noticeably with 1/2 throttle input or more, and when driving next to other cars, buildings, or specially a parking deck :wink Startup and idle and normal neighborhood driving is very close to stock sound.

I have now ordered Eisenmann Race, so I'm looking to sell the Sport. I paid just a hair over $2,200 from Bimmerzone.com. The system is currently installed on my car, and will be until I receive the Race by approximately June 22nd.

The system WILL remain in perfect condition, and won't have over 250 miles on it by the time I take it off. It was very carefully installed (clamped, not welded) and will be very carefully removed. Clamps will be included.

Since this is in essentially brand new condition, I am asking $2000 for it. Please text me at 330 701 6427, we can negotiate a little bit.

Located in Hudson, Ohio. Halfway in-between Akron and Cleveland. I'd vastly prefer local pickup, or I could meet you within 75 miles of 44236.

Pictures below, happy to answer any questions! Thanks! :smile

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts