BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dinan exhaust for E39 M5s. Approx 12k miles.

$850.00
Prefer local sale, but will ship at whatever the actual cost of shipping is.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe this to be sold.

I believe this to be sold.

I have a few pics and PMs pending but there are enough people who have responded I better close this thread.

Thanks.

·
Registered
245 Posts
So who ended up winning? I was the first one to reply and thought that I would have a first chance to buy it, but since I have not heard much...........

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
As I mentioned in my original post (car and exhaust), I left it on the car in hopes of selling it all as one package. I had a person on day one who was going to take the car with exhasut and then string me along for a week. I have had a few tire kickers but no commitments since and I'd rather not part with the exhaust and then end up keeping the car.

Next, I mentioned I'd like to give preference to local buyers as I dont want to deal with shipping if possible. The second guy to respond via IM is local and that works great, but there are still intermittent lookers on the car itself.

Apologies for the confusion. I thought this would be two day, sell the car to buyer number one, sell the exhaust and be-done-with-it affair as that is what it framed up to be. It didn't work out that way, I don't want anyone to be angry, but I also still own the car and drive it daily and am not going to part it out if that remains the case.

I'm going to close this ad. I'll respond to people who sent IMs when the exhaust is off the car and in a box, if that happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts