BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This item came from a car with 78K documented miles. I bought the entire car for parts from a friend who had a frontal accident in January.

The interior is black Nappa leather with Imola red inserts. What I am selling here includes all four door panels and all four seats BUT NOT THE ALUMINUM DOOR TRIM - THAT WAS SOLD SEPARATELY ALREADY.

The rear door panels have built-in sunshades which I will include with the price of the interior. No buttons or switches are included.

Photos of current condition of the interior:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wish I didn't have fold down seats otherwise I would seriously consider this.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am really interested in the interior, But would you be interested in trading my all black nappa interior for yours plus some cash on top? Let me know, if not Ill try to sell mine and buy yours.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am really interested in the interior, But would you be interested in trading my all black nappa interior for yours plus some cash on top? Let me know, if not Ill try to sell mine and buy yours.
Hi:

No, I bought this car for parts - I have an '01 M5 with Caramel interior and have no use for a black interior :) Thanks.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
What is your asking price?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$2000 for all four seats and door panels.

Reactions: Ted

·
Registered
569 Posts
How much for all the aluminum trim?

·
Registered
512 Posts
rears are non-fold down? I am interested if its still available for a negotiated shipped price... lmk

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rears are non-fold down? I am interested if its still available for a negotiated shipped price... lmk
Answered your PM. I can't ship until the buyer of the engine/body picks the car up. They have agreed to help me pack and ship large items such as the interior. I'm guessing probably $200-300 for shipping, but on this deal I won't take PayPal because they cost too much (3%). Cash or MO only.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still available!

·
Registered
512 Posts
im researching how to get the rear seats in my car, do you happen to have a picture of the BACK part of the rear seats? i'd like to see exactly it is held on to the body

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im researching how to get the rear seats in my car, do you happen to have a picture of the BACK part of the rear seats? i'd like to see exactly it is held on to the body
I will be happy to post a photo of that later on tonight. The rear headrest for the center seat position bolts to a bracket which bolts to the sheetmetal of the rear package shelf. The main portion of the seatback just sits in place.

·
Registered
512 Posts
hmm.. interesting, mine goes right through the rear shelf... i found this pic on someone's DIY for a stereo install and circled the parts that i need for it to mount on in red

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be happy to post a photo of that later on tonight. The rear headrest for the center seat position bolts to a bracket which bolts to the sheetmetal of the rear package shelf. The main portion of the seatback just sits in place.
My wife took the digital camera on a recent trip and now I can't find it. Once she wakes up in the morning I can ask where it is and post the photo tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Are the seats still available?
Might be getting a 540i beater and was just wondering?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are the seats still available?
Might be getting a 540i beater and was just wondering?
They are tentatively sold. Waiting on final payment from buyer.

·
Registered
512 Posts
still awaitng the pics of the rear of the ones you have RedShift... if they're the same as the ones i posted let me know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts