Have not been on the board for sometime, but have now decided to finally sell my beloved Beast:
BMW E39 M5 2000 model, interior & exterior in fabulous near mint condition.
Facelifted to 2003+ spec, all recalls fixed - VANOS, MAFs, dash cluster etc
- Silverstone exterior
- Black \ Silverstone Nappa leather power memory seats
- Black wood trim
- Only 61k miles
- Just 1 (ONE) previous owner
- BMW extended warranty until mid June '08
All the standard M5 refinements plus:
- Sun protection\privacy glass
- Glass sunroof
- Xenon angel eye headlights
- Celis rear lights
- Tyre monitor
- 3 Spoke M multi-function steering wheel
- 16:9 Widescreen
- MK 4 DVD Navigation (latest software)
- Professional Radio (2 tuners for traffic alerts)
- Nokia cordless mobile phone
- BMW 6 CD changer
- Power fold mirrors
- Power steering column for reach and rake
- Power memory seats
- 100% No accident damage.
- Never raced or tracked.
- Everything *WORKS!*
Being pre 2001 only basic road tax @ £180 applies.
I have owned the car for 4.5 years and was purchased from a BMW main dealer.
The car has been pampered and maintained regardless of cost. Not used a as a daily driver, and condition shows this.
It is additionally fitted with a short shift, KW Variant 3's+camber plates and H&S stainless steel back boxes (The later two will be removed next week and car returned to stock)
Looking for £16,995