BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dinan Strut Tower Braces help to maintain the structural integrity of the towers over the life of the vehicle, as well as providing sharper handling by reducing flex under harder cornering conditions. The attractive brushed aluminum and carbon fiber braces may be installed in conjunction with any of the Dinan Suspension Systems or the stock components. The end brackets are machined for precise fitment over the strut tower reinforcements for a clean and solid installation.

New lists for $549.00 I am asking $400.00 USD.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I am very interested, but are they brand new or are they used

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to clarify, it is the front strut tower brace. Justin FYI the rear is known as a shock tower brace, not worth the high installation cost. Yes it is used for approximately 7000 mi. however that is irrelevant. I have had a lot of interest so act fast.

·
Registered
616 Posts
PBunion said:
Dinan Strut Tower Braces help to maintain the structural integrity of the towers over the life of the vehicle, as well as providing sharper handling by reducing flex under harder cornering conditions. The attractive brushed aluminum and carbon fiber braces may be installed in conjunction with any of the Dinan Suspension Systems or the stock components. The end brackets are machined for precise fitment over the strut tower reinforcements for a clean and solid installation.

New lists for $549.00 I am asking $400.00 USD.
Hi there - I sent you a PM a few days ago did you get it?

rgds

Was!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts