BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only used a few months. In perfect condition. Comes with original packaging. $125 shipped in USA. No DSP adapter included.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available. Great deal - jump on it!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW price lowered to $100.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Might be interested but I want to do a radio mount and get the specdoc ashtray cradle kit. So I need to see how much the cable/adapter is for the radio mount. Do you have documentation on the age of the unit and some pics?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought summer of 2010. Pics won't show you anything other than what a standard DICE Silverline PRO unit looks like. It's the same as any other. If you don't trust that I own it and it's in excellent condition, I don't recommend making an offer to purchase. I have a spotless sales reputation on this and other boards and also Ebay :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Bought summer of 2010. Pics won't show you anything other than what a standard DICE Silverline PRO unit looks like. It's the same as any other. If you don't trust that I own it and it's in excellent condition, I don't recommend making an offer to purchase. I have a spotless sales reputation on this and other boards and also Ebay :)
Not questioning that you have it at all, I've seen you around plenty. From my perspective it's nice to see what I'm getting and nice to know how old the unit is as I assume I might be able to transfer the warranty? That's it. After extensive research the Dice units perform quirky with some owners while others have no problems.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not questioning that you have it at all, I've seen you around plenty. From my perspective it's nice to see what I'm getting and nice to know how old the unit is as I assume I might be able to transfer the warranty? That's it. After extensive research the Dice units perform quirky with some owners while others have no problems.
I've not known any of the newer units to be quirky. I've had every version of these things since they came on the market many years ago, and the earlier ones were quite buggy, but these newest ones, AFAIK, are rock solid.

You'd be getting the DICE unit and long trunk-mount cable plus the iphone/ipod charger cable and interface box that goes in the glove box.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, sold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts