BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

FS: complete part out e63 M6

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  650ijoe 
#1 ·
Hello all,

As you might know from my introduction, I am parting out an e63 m6 2007 which had an accident. I need the engine and transmission for my own project, but the rest of the car is for sale. Many parts are also useable on e60-e61-e64 so maybe I can help you guys with some parts. I am located in The Netherlands but I can ship worldwide. Let me know what you are looking for and perhaps I can help you!

Some pics of the car:

Some info:
BMW e63 M6
Built: 11-1-2007
Left hand drive
Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior: Volleder Merinoindianapolis Rot (X3A7)
Kilometers: 136.000km

Let me know!

See less See more
#2 ·
How is the front passenger wheel liner and also the front underbody panels? Probably won't make sense for me though with the shipping since I live in Florida. Let me know, just in case.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

#4 ·
@psing23: Front passenger wheel liner is not available as it is damaged. I have not checked the underbody panels yet, but which ones do you need? If you want to, ik can check them suaterday and let you know how they are!

@liebchen: mirrors are both OK, but come without the glasses. When I bought the car, they were missing. I prefer selling the mirrors as a set (left and right), because if there is only one left, it's harder to sell. If you are interested I both without glasses: send me a DM so we discuss price and shipment!

#7 ·
@psing23: Front passenger wheel liner is not available as it is damaged. I have not checked the underbody panels yet, but which ones do you need? If you want to, ik can check them suaterday and let you know how they are!
Yes please check and let me know. I'm interested in the big piece that goes below the engine and trans as well as the 2 front pieces on the right and left side under the front bumper. Let me know if they're good.

Thanks,
-Danny

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Only thing that's damaged is the doorpanel of the door at the left side. The airbag damaged it but I have contacted a local company that can repair that damage, so then everyting will be OK. Only dashboard is smashed but I think that's too expensive to repair. I am located in the Nederlands, is it possible to ship a complete interior to the US? If it's possible, I can sell it to you.

#14 ·
Time goes by and more and more parts have been taken off the car and are ready to be send! If you are in search of something, send me a DM and I'll see if I can provide you with your needed part(s). I can ship worldwilde! Perhaps I can help somebody with the steering wheel?

#15 ·
Still a lot of parts left, I have some photo's of parts that can easlily be shipped worldwide. If you need something else of want to know something, let me know.

Rear view mirror:
Rear-view mirror Mirror Vehicle door Automotive mirror Vehicle
Footwear Shoe Material property Room Magenta

Rear-view mirror Mirror Vehicle door Automotive mirror Vehicle

Some modules:
Electronics Technology Audio equipment Electronic device Gadget
Technology Label Electronic device
Technology Font Electronics
Electronics Technology Electronic device

ABS pump and module:
Automotive exterior Bumper

Rear spings and shock absorbers (front springs are also available):
Coil spring Suspension part Suspension Auto part Shock absorber

SMG gearbox (without SMG parts, only actual gearbox left, 2 broken mounting points). Perhaps somebody who needs the inner pieces of it?

Worldwide shipping is possible, many parts still available. Hope I can help somebody here as some of you also helped me with parts for my project :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.