BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 18" Breyton Magics, lugbolts, and S03's in the stock sizes.
The tires have 2 track days on them, light wear,and about 3K street miles,I liked my Michelins better at the track,I went easy on these, some edge wear only. one rear tire has very minor cuts from my fender lip before I rolled the edge ( car had 5 people in it when it touched on the track :7: , it never touched when it was on the street)
The wheels are near perfect, no curb rash,only one small 1/4" mark on the lip of one rear wheel.
Asking $1100+shipping

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I'll buy the wheels if someone else wants the tires (I'll remove the tires and ship them out to anyone who's interested). Anyone?

-Bill

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
After doing some thinking, I'm going to pass on this great deal. My intentions were to use the wheels in the winter, but I'm going to go with 17" (next season).

-Bill

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Elevens,
Thanks for noticing it's a good deal. I'm putting it here before it goes on e-bay, where it will probably go for more than my board price. Pass this on if you think anyone may be interested.
Martin

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cvp911t said:
got any pics of it on the car?
I'll have to dig, they've been off for a while. They did have the "big Lip" look
( bigger than stock)with those polished flanges. There may be some on the list here as well.

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
I took these pictures of the wheels on Martin's M5 at the Concours back in 2003.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Martin I am interested and sent you a pm.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
baldy_bonce said:
are these rims sold and would you ship across the pond if i paid postage costs?
Thanks for the inquiry. Sorry I did not reply sooner, I was in Moscow and had internet difficulties at my hotel. Please let me know if you are still interested.
Thanks,
Martin

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hi Martin
Still interested, can you post a pic of the mark to the rear wheel either on this thread or PM me and will return my email address for you to send direct.
Any idea how much shipping would be? I live in southern UK.
Cheers
Brian

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
baldy_bonce said:
Hi Martin
Still interested, can you post a pic of the mark to the rear wheel either on this thread or PM me and will return my email address for you to send direct.
Any idea how much shipping would be? I live in southern UK.
Cheers
Brian
Will do. I just got off the 12 hr flight from Moscow, so I'm a bit knackered. I'll get something to you soon. As far as shipping, I did send a set of wheels and tires from Seattle to Maine on Fed Ex, the cost was $110 USD.
Regards,
Martin

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sent you a pm as well before Baldy. Please check.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in these if they are still available. PM me or email me to discuss. I would like a picture of the rear wheel with the damage.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've posted photos to all of you who expressed interest in the order that responses were posted or recieved. I will post the eventual sale when it occurs. Thanks for everyone's interest.
Martin

·
M5 Extraordinare!
8,320 Posts
charronegro said:
Does anyone know if these will fit a 3 series ? Size and bolt pattern ? If so, I'm 95% certain my friend will buy these.

Thanks,
Edgar
Nope, the offset pattern is different. It won't fit the 3 series from what I understand.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From what I recall, the hub size is different. Anyone have a dimension #?

charronegro said:
Does anyone know if these will fit a 3 series ? Size and bolt pattern ? If so, I'm 95% certain my friend will buy these.

Thanks,
Edgar

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To evertyone who was interested in the Breytons, they have been sold and shipped.
Thanks for your interest
Martin

Martin A. said:
From what I recall, the hub size is different. Anyone have a dimension #?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Finally got them thanks Martin. They look great on the car. Just want everyone to know that Martin is excellent to do business with and went above and beyond to make this transaction successful.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts