BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Brand New Dinan CAI Kit, as well as a brand new set of the Dinan

High-Flow Air Mass Meters. Dinan's price for the above, NOT including sales tax and installation is $1,999 and $1,199 respectively.

MY Price is price $650 OFF of Dinan's Price for the 2 Kits combined.

I also have a Near New (3100 miles) Set of E39 M5 Stock Suspension. This includes the Four Shocks, Springs and Rear Sway Bar. I have this because I installed the Dinan Stage III suspension on my M5.
Price ... I dunno know ... $750.00 obo.

I also have a set of OEM Angel Eyes with the amber corners from my '03 M5.
I installed the Hella Clear Corners on my '03 M5.

You name the price! If you're way outta line ... Don't bother to hear from me!


Thank you for the opportunity to help Fellow M5 Forum Members. :M5launch:

email: [email protected]
Please put DINAN in the subject line ... Otherwise it will be deleted as junk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
youve got mail!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,274 Posts
emailed you back!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gra8fuldd ed said:
I have a Brand New Dinan CAI Kit, as well as a brand new set of the Dinan

High-Flow Air Mass Meters. Dinan's price for the above, NOT including sales tax and installation is $1,999 and $1,199 respectively.

MY Price is price $650 OFF of Dinan's Price for the 2 Kits combined.

I also have a Near New (3100 miles) Set of E39 M5 Stock Suspension. This includes the Four Shocks, Springs and Rear Sway Bar. I have this because I installed the Dinan Stage III suspension on my M5.
Price ... I dunno know ... $750.00 obo.

I also have a set of OEM Angel Eyes with the amber corners from my '03 M5.
I installed the Hella Clear Corners on my '03 M5.

You name the price! If you're way outta line ... Don't bother to hear from me!


Thank you for the opportunity to help Fellow M5 Forum Members. :M5launch:

email: [email protected]
Please put DINAN in the subject line ... Otherwise it will be deleted as junk.
With regards to the above Dinan Items ... I might be interested in a Trade of sorts for a set of BBS-LM or HRE 540r wheels ... OR ... some other Mod that I do not have. You may checkout my profile to see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
gra8fuldd ed said:
With regards to the above Dinan Items ... I might be interested in a Trade of sorts for a set of BBS-LM or HRE 540r wheels ... OR ... some other Mod that I do not have. You may checkout my profile to see.
Sent you a PM no response in regard to the Dinan stuff. : :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ron Thompson said:
Sent you a PM no response in regard to the Dinan stuff. : :)
Ron:

I responded to each and every PM you sent me, although I requested that ALL parties that maybe interested in these NEW Dinan Parts ... Please DO NOT PM Me or DO NOT post questions in this thread. EMAIL ME ONLY!!!

I do not know how to explain it any easier.

My email address is: [email protected]

WHEN the parts are No Longer available ... I will post it in this thread.

Many Thanks!

:M5launch:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gra8fuldd ed said:
I have a Brand New Dinan CAI Kit, as well as a brand new set of the Dinan

High-Flow Air Mass Meters. Dinan's price for the above, NOT including sales tax and installation is $1,999 and $1,199 respectively.

MY Price is price $650 OFF of Dinan's Price for the 2 Kits combined.

I also have a Near New (3100 miles) Set of E39 M5 Stock Suspension. This includes the Four Shocks, Springs and Rear Sway Bar. I have this because I installed the Dinan Stage III suspension on my M5.
Price ... I dunno know ... $750.00 obo.

I also have a set of OEM Angel Eyes with the amber corners from my '03 M5.
I installed the Hella Clear Corners on my '03 M5.

You name the price! If you're way outta line ... Don't bother to hear from me!


Thank you for the opportunity to help Fellow M5 Forum Members. :M5launch:

email: [email protected]

Please put DINAN in the subject line ... Otherwise it will be deleted as junk.
Dear Dinan Fans:

Thank you all of your interest in these New Dinan parts. I have had many offers for BOTH Kits individually. But ... NO One Person has made the right offer of interest for BOTH Kits.

I do apologize to all that I did not make it clear in my Original For Sale Posting that I am interested in making up only ONE shipment. :M5launch:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
267 Posts
gra8fuldd ed said:
Dear Dinan Fans:

Thank you all of your interest in these New Dinan parts. I have had many offers for BOTH Kits individually. But ... NO One Person has made the right offer of interest for BOTH Kits.

I do apologize to all that I did not make it clear in my Original For Sale Posting that I am interested in making up only ONE shipment. :M5launch:
check your email. I made an offer for both parts, tell me its not high enough and we'll talk but without pics or proof of how new they are...

Help me out and I am sure we can come to a deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
If anyone is interested in just the CAI kit, I am just interested in the MAF. Ed is only interested in selling them together. So if we get together and purchase them he will sell the package. If you are interested please email me at [email protected], with a subject line of dinan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all that had interest in these quality Dinan parts.

All items listed below have been SOLD!

Again ... Many Thanks ! ! !

gra8fuldd ed said:
I have a Brand New Dinan CAI Kit, as well as a brand new set of the Dinan


High-Flow Air Mass Meters. Dinan's price for the above, NOT including sales tax and installation is $1,999 and $1,199 respectively.

MY Price is price $650 OFF of Dinan's Price for the 2 Kits combined.

I also have a set of OEM Angel Eyes with the amber corners from my '03 M5.
I installed the Hella Clear Corners on my '03 M5.

You name the price! If you're way outta line ... Don't bother to hear from me!


Thank you for the opportunity to help Fellow M5 Forum Members. :M5launch:

email: [email protected]
Please put DINAN in the subject line ... Otherwise it will be deleted as junk.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top