BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am selling my NEW BSW speaker upgrade with the HD radio and ipod integration modules i purchased and never installed. they are for an M Audio equipped car, year 2002 and older. 2003 year is different. not sure if they will work on other applications. i bought these last year and they are still in original packaging. the speakers were $580 because i got the Rainbow IQ upgrade (better sound,crisp), the HD radio was around $290 + $40 for ipod connection and for my specific car sound (M Audio/DSP). i bought these from Halston (from BSW) and he was very helpful in purchasing these. from what i gather, you CANT go wrong with this setup. i REALLY dont want to seperate this package, so unless you cn come close to what i paid each, please dont bother. i prefer local pick up, and paypal is OK... but prefer cash or postal money order.i can ship via post office, maybe UPS. i am selling the package all for just $600. you can PM me for further details, thanks....OH, will not 'save' for anyone, first to pay gets the parts....pics available later tonight, but you can visit BSW to get more details.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I assume that its the dice integration kit? Interested BTW.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weekend bump...arent you tired of your STOCK system, lol...:haha:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
PRICE DROP!

ok, so ive been getting a lot of emails asking about this, but price seems to be an issue...SOOOO, that being said, i am now dropping the price to $500...S&H not included...

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
HOW MUCH FOR JUST THE SPEAKERS PLEASE SEND ME A PM

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Speaker sold...

speakers have been sold, thanks....

HD radio soon to go up for sale....

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
revived from the dead...BSW still available...

i STILL have the BSW speakers for sale, they never left my hands....please check their website or this great forum for more info...if anyone is truly interested, please PM me for my direct info....i would like to sell these ASAP, but im not in any way desperate (no lowballers)....please read first post for full info...and i will do $500 shipped...picked up for $460.....

i no longer have the Ipod integration kit, that was sold....

this is for M Audio Equipped cars...not sure of any other fitments...price online shows $549, but there was a $50 'upgrade', when i get home i will see exactly what upgrade i paid for...

thanks again...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yeah...did so and realize what you posted...checked out the BSW site and it appears that the only set they sell for the 5 series is for years 97'-03', Stage I is the name of the set...is that the set you have? If so, then it should work....No??

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah...did so and realize what you posted...checked out the BSW site and it appears that the only set they sell for the 5 series is for years 97'-03', Stage I is the name of the set...is that the set you have? If so, then it should work....No??
i beleive it is stage 1, i think stage 2 is subwoofer included??? (not sure)...BUT i can say that when BSW actaully builds or puts together you package, they do it model/year specific...and i think its because of the connectors, not the actual fitment of speakers..i could be wrong though....thats why they probably dont list a part #....

·
Junior Member, warming up (
393 Posts
You could make this work in a DSP car :)

Just have to remove the M-Audio brackets from the Rainbow drivers and then they snap into the DSP tweeter housing in the doors :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Last offer....

ok, ive been away, but ive gotten request on prices....no one actually comes through though...so ill drop the price to a final $380...picked up, thanks....347-731-6857...i rarely check my PMs latley or this forum, but i'll try....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts