BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 2 BMC Air Filters for sale which came off of my car with less than 1,000 miles....bought a new Dinan cold air intake.

These BMC filters are a nice upgrade and are MUCH better than the stock paper filters. Brand new these cost $90 each plus shipping.

I'm asking $165 plus shipping, once again these are practically new and are very clean!!!

Please e-mail me at [email protected] DO NOT send PM's, I do not check those, thanks.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Do they use Oil? Any performance gains?

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BMC Filters

No, they do not use any oil. All I know is that they MUCH better than the paper stock filters. How much performance gains you get is debatable. I bought them because they are better than the OEM filters and I felt the cost they were well worth getting.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
How do you clean them?

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BMC filters

You will have to go to the BMC web site and call them for other details. These are top quality filters. The E60 M5 guys are using these in their stock air boxes as well.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I have dealt with BMC filters working for Yoshimura R&D of America and can say these filters are probably the best on the market and offer incredible gains. Not sure about the gains for the M5 but I'm sure they will offer some nice gains.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts