BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 5x120 19x8.5 ET17 (Front) and 19x10 ET25 (Rear) BBS LMs for sale. These are authentic BBS LM wheels. Lips have been recently polished and checked for any bends, etc. Everything is good to go. Wheels were never ran/used after the lips were polished. The faces are in their original silver finish and have regular daily driver wear on them. I have included some close ups of the wear that are on the faces of the wheels.

The wheels came off of an BMW E39 540i wagon. Center bore on the wheels are 74.1mm, which are for E39 5 series fitment, but with plastic hub rings, they will fit all other BMWs with 72.5mm center bore hubs as well. That makes this a fairly versatile set of wheels.

Looking for $3500 picked up.

Located in Irvine, CA

Thanks.

-Don

[email protected]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice. Wish I had the coin too, lookin to make a move up for the 540iT but the funds are not at this level... If you have a sudden financial crisis suggesting you have to fire sale 'em for a ridiculous steal price be sure to PM me... :grinyes:

BTW you shouldn't really suggest they are out and out 72.6mm compatible. They aren't and nobody should bolt these onto a car with that hub center, they aren't made to be mounted flopping around with no hub centric support.

However, they ARE "72.6mm compatible with use of an inexpensive and easily available adapter, not included in sale".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. Wish I had the coin too, lookin to make a move up for the 540iT but the funds are not at this level... If you have a sudden financial crisis suggesting you have to fire sale 'em for a ridiculous steal price be sure to PM me... :grinyes:

BTW you shouldn't really suggest they are out and out 72.6mm compatible. They aren't and nobody should bolt these onto a car with that hub center, they aren't made to be mounted flopping around with no hub centric support.

However, they ARE "72.6mm compatible with use of an inexpensive and easily available adapter, not included in sale".

Yes, I have the fact that you'd need hub centric plastic rings for it to fit 72.6mm center bores. It's in my second paragraph.

Thanks.

-Don

·
Registered
176 Posts
Willing to trade for newly (<65 miles ago) refinished & powdercoated gunmetal BBS CH + cash on my end?

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts