BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 brand new sets of the Bosch "032" insert sensors. I am selling each set for $220 shipped/per set without insurance or $225 shipped/per set fully insured. These are genuine Bosch, with the part number stamped on the sensor.

Pickup is available for locals, just email/PM me. I have the 6 pointed security torx so I can help those with the 6 lobed torx screw with the install.

Payment:

Certified payments are preferred. Personal checks are fine as well, item will be shipped when the check clears.

Notes:

Please also note that these sensors are of fragile nature. I will pack them as nicely as I can, but insurance is encouraged at an additional $5.00.

Below are a couple of pictures comparing the OEM "029" MAF and the replacement "032" MAF. The OEM MAF features the teal gasket, and the 032 the light green gasket.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ray540inyc said:
i saw these posted on bimmerforums for 150 a set. maybe its the same guy?
Nope, not me.

I actually had 10 sets b/c some ppl expressed interest in purchasing them. However, half the ppl never got back to me so I am selling them to the public.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
fangtl,

Please let me know if you still have a set available, as i'll take a set if you have.

Please PM me with details.

Regards,
Carl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts