BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: An M-tech II steering wheel. Re-wrapped in genuine Nappa leather. The steering wheel is Thickened and with black stitching stitching. Comes with horn button and a slip ring.

Diameter: 385mm

Fits: e28/e30/e32/e34

Also fits e32/e30/e34 early airbag columns, adding an additional spacer is required. Not sure about late ones, I think the splines are different. I will provide the spacer if needed.

Price: $270 Shipped.
Paypal only.

For further details and questions about the fitment contact me here on M5board or by email: [removed]

More 385mm version M-Tech II steering wheels coming soon.
Re-done in Genuine Nappa leather, thickened with Tri-col. M-Stitching.
Re-wrapped in Nappa with sides done in perforated leather, thickened with M-Stitching.
Re-wrapped in Alcantara, thickened with M-Stitching. - Reserved.

Pictures:

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, who did the re-wrap and thickening?

Wish I could use this in my e30 with airbag ('91). But I would like to get mine redone just like this.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If you don't mind me asking, who did the re-wrap and thickening?

Wish I could use this in my e30 with airbag ('91). But I would like to get mine redone just like this.

Thanks,
Brian
I mostly do the design on the wheels(stitching, materials,amount of thickening and such), an associate of mine does the elbow work.
Too bad we work in Europe and the shipping is a bit pricey and takes some time.

You can use it on your airbag column. You would only need to add an additional spacer and a resistor on the airbag connector so the airbag to avoid an error light in the dash.

And the wheel is sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts