BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 LeMans Blue M3 sedan, 18,200 mi, 6MT, anthracite cloth w/leather trim interior, power seats, sycamore anthracite wood trim, EDC, PDC, heated seats, split folding rear seats, satellite radio (not currently activated), BMW apps, iPod adapter. No sunroof or navigation/iDrive.
No accidents or title issues, all records and manuals. 5 oil changes since new. Brake fluid and differential fluid recently changed. Prior to the new vehicle warranty expiring on 8/13/14 I brought it in for a complete inspection. I also commented that 2nd gear was still very notchy (this was the second time I made this complaint), and surprisingly BMW replaced the transmission and clutch under warranty! So this m3 has a brand new transmission and clutch. Car has been garaged and only driven on nice days, stored during winter. No modifications or track use. I do have an indoor car cover and a set of rubber BMW floor mats.
Price: $42,000. I will assist with PPI and/or shipping, although cost is buyer's responsibility.

·
Registered
7,553 Posts

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
Best color on the E9x M3.
Absolutely, followed by Interlagos Blue. Two years back in my E90 M3 hunt, I tried like crazy to find one in LMB or IB. I had some requirements: iDrive/tech package, comfort access, heated seats, 6MT and definitely no sunroof. It turns out that in the 2011 model year there were just less than 200 E90 M3s imported with no sunroof and 6MTs; I didn't know it at the time, but I was hunting within a very small universe of cars. When a super clean, low mileage (15k) example came along, I had to give up on my color choice and end up with Silverstone II.

The car in question here is lacking iDrive, comfort access, and is an early build example, i.e. prior to 2011.5 updates in 09/2010, but it is still an excellent, low-mileage example of a very rare car that was obviously well cared for by the two owners.

·
Registered
6,201 Posts
Absolutely, followed by Interlagos Blue. Two years back in my E90 M3 hunt, I tried like crazy to find one in LMB or IB. I had some requirements: iDrive/tech package, comfort access, heated seats, 6MT and definitely no sunroof. It turns out that in the 2011 model year there were just less than 200 E90 M3s imported with no sunroof and 6MTs; I didn't know it at the time, but I was hunting within a very small universe of cars. When a super clean, low mileage (15k) example came along, I had to give up on my color choice and end up with Silverstone II.

The car in question here is lacking iDrive, comfort access, and is an early build example, i.e. prior to 2011.5 updates in 09/2010, but it is still an excellent, low-mileage example of a very rare car that was obviously well cared for by the two owners.
About two years ago I stopped by my favorite $tealership and saw a E92 M3 LMB parked right out front.
My jaw dropped, I got out of my E39 M5 LMB and walk around it several times.
It was the first time I saw LMB in the person.
If I ever got a E9x M3 it would be a LMB sedan 6 speed.

IB is nice but I don't like the fact that something it looks purple.
My buddy had one a few years ago...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts