BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With some hesitation I am posting this ad to sell my M5. I am in the process of buying some property and want to free up the cash. I purchased the vehicle new last summer as an early 08 and have title in hand.

It has been stored in my garage and driven sparingly with just over 2,200 miles. It has never seen snow and to the best of memory rain only once. This is my fourth M car and was broken in strictly to the book. I just had the 1200 mile service done this spring and have not had any service issues. The condition is absolutely flawless as far as I can tell. I cannot find any stone chips on the front and certainly no other stories...I routinely park about a half block from anything and have covered private parking at work.

Here are the specs from the window sticker:

2008 M5
Silverstone Metallic
Black Merino Leather
Floor Mats
Manual 6sp
Comfort Access
Soft Close Doors
Multi-function Seats w/ Lumbar
Active Seat Width Adjustment
Power Rear Sunshade/Rear Sunshades
Fold down rear seats w/ski bag
Park Distance Control
Adaptive Headlight Control
Ipod/USB Adapter
Navigation
Aluminum Interior Trim
Enhance Premium Sound
Rear Spoiler
GG
MSRP $92,325.00

The car is bone stock with no modifications ever made. I have an OEM BMW cover that is negotiable. Car is located in the Kansas City metro area, asking $83,000 and will discuss reasonable offers. PM me for questions, the VIN and/or any high-res pics upon request. Service records are accessible via any dealer or I will get them if needed. You will not be disappointed.

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sounds like a screaming deal for someone.....good luck with the sale.

Chris

·
Registered
190 Posts
What a glorious car! Fantastic color, and price too! Someday, This is exactly the car I want. I estimate 5 more years. V-10 6 speed, no better combo. I don't care how much faster the SMG can shift, there's nothing like stirring the box yourself. Sorry you have to sell, but at least you bought the right options! GL with the sale, and oh, one more thing, could you post some pics of the interior?? Just so I can droool over them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments...will post more pics in the next day or so.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any offers? Interest? Anyone looking for a very lightly used car?

·
Registered
110 Posts
On the early 6spd e60 M5s, you couldn't disable the traction control. Is this still true?

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
On the early 6spd e60 M5s, you couldn't disable the traction control. Is this still true?

Good luck with the sale.
I never asked my SA. Nothing was mentioned at my 1200 mi service about any software updates so it is hard to say.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I never asked my SA. Nothing was mentioned at my 1200 mi service about any software updates so it is hard to say.
Just so all potential buyers are aware, I am pretty sure the 2008's came with DSC off from the factory. If not, DSC off software is available for all E60 M5 6 speeds. I have an 07 with DSC off.

I am not affiliated or represent the seller, just passing on the correct information. G/L to the OP on the sale.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Still considering selling...offers/interest from anyone before I move on to Autotrader? still room for negotiation...this is a garage queen.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
You can have the software updated to shut traction off. I believe on the 08's its included already. Good luck with your sale

·
Registered
779 Posts
Sure hope it sold, it's only been 8 years!

·
Registered
253 Posts
If it didn't, I would be interested!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts