BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been awhile since I've posted here. I'm an enthusiast of all cars may it be BMW, MBZ, Mazda, Toyota, etc. I hope you guys feel the same way and don't feel offended when I post my AMG for sale here.

When I wanted to move on after 7 years of ownership with my M5, I found that the e63 best suited my needs after test driving newer m5s, m6s, rs4/5/6, 996tts, and even a c6 z06. I searched for 3 months before I found the "one" and invested in quite possibly the best aftermarket warranty available. This particular example has an extensive maintenance history and was a CPO car. Fortunately, most of the maintenance is documented in the carfax report. Since I've taken ownership I've replaced the driver front airmatic shocks and a faulty electronic trunk release. I paid NOTHING for the work. There is ZERO deductible. The warranty is good for another year and 8 months or until 92k miles.

Reason for the sale: Seriously unfortunate incidents in my personal life has lead me to this point. I really thought I was going to keep this car for at least 4 years. :sad3: I can only afford to keep 1 car now and the x6m is the one that I've(fiance) decided to keep.

On to the details of the car:
2007 E63 AMG Black/Black/Birdseye Maple Wood Interior Trim/ Designo Alcantara Headliner
P1 & P2 Package
EVERY option minus the Pano roof and massage seats(not even sure if this was an option)
VIN: WDBUF77X27B023949
CLEAN Title
Just Broke 70,000 Miles
Lightly Tinted ~40%
Star Lowered
Gloss Black Front Grill (have original)
InCurve S10 20x9 +32 20x10.5 +42 DEEP CONCAVE
Resonator delete (still have them)
Interior 9.5/10
Exterior 9.5/10

USAA Bumper to Bumper Warranty. Seriously worth its weight in GOLD
Warranty Expires: 7/10/2016 or at 92k miles. Whichever comes first
ZERO deductible. Just take to your preferred indy and tell them whats wrong with it.
Things I've had replaced via USAA:
1) Driver Front Airmatic Shock $$
2) Electric trunk locking assembly

I've put on less than 3000 miles since I bought her earlier this year. I'm an enthusiast and I know how to take care of my vehicles. This car is almost fully optioned, it even has the highly desirable distronic option equipped. There are no rips, stains, rattles, or smells in the interior. The exterior has a couple of slight imperfections but NO DINGS or DENTS.

Mechanically the car is awesome. It doesn't really matter if anything happens anyways because the car has an OUTSTANDING warranty. Many people wonder if a warranty company will replace airmatics shocks. USAA will and already has replaced one for me.

Never been in any accidents. No stories.
The Carfax shows SEVEN owners but I'm actually the FOURTH owner. One of the owners before me is actually an MBZ dealership. Owners 5-7 is ME. I have no idea why carfax shows this. If you want a copy of the carfax PM me or email me.

I have a lien on the car with my credit union(USC). Super easy to work with and they do most of the paper work!

I'm asking $30k FIRM
Located in Southern California
email: [email protected]

Now on to the pics:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the kind words! I hope she goes to an enthusiast and not a random person who won't treat her right

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated with interior pics:

*the marks you see on the door panels are traces of water*

*I still have the license plate holder*
*shot of the aftermarket front grill - perfect fitment!*

*my "on the go" cleaning products along with a box containing the original front grill + distronic protection plate inside*

*Fletcher Jones CPO car that was also enrolled in the preferred owners program*

I know there's a stark contrast between the exterior shots and the interior shots. I only had my iphone handy today(12/2/14). The interior is immaculate. No squeaks or rattles. The Logic7 sound system sounds epic. No distortion in sound whatsoever.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good amount of views considering its not an m5!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTT

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
off work for the rest of the year bump!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How did you get the warranty?
you can only get usaa warranty if you're military or military affiliate. The car can't be more than 10 years old and i believe there's also a cut off on mileage as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts