BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2007 M6 E64 Cabrio - Sepang Bronze/Sepang.

Milage at posting 50,300. SMG 7 Speed. It has the desirable options of Heads Up Display, Navigation, Premium Sound, Park Assist, and more. It's fully serviced and recently installed new brakes, brake flush, painted brake calipers with M// logo, fresh oil change. Tires in great condition, recent four wheel alignment. Custom tuning and exhaust from Mpower Houston (original exhaust available if its too loud for your taste). Authentic BMW carbon fiber dash. Body and interior in immaculate condition.

Being offered with fully transferrable Gold Coverage warranty with Seals and Gasket option on coverable items, expires on 10/26/2015 or $79,850 miles with $100 Deductible. $200 transfer fee. I can provide the coverable items listed in the contract upon request.

Asking $38,900 with warranty. VIN: WBSEK93597CY78118 / Contact: [email protected] with any questions or offers. More pictures available upon request.

Attachments

T

·
0 Posts
There was a member looking for a sepang vert. Search it on the m6board. He is in canada, we spoke about it a few times on the phone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up Troy.

Interestingly enough him and I exchanged emails a few months ago but unfortunately he's seeking a Sepang six speed which are very rare. Nevertheless, I'll reach out once more. Thanks again!!

Taking offers if anyone is interested...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts