BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm selling a Fully Loaded, Full Leather Package, Alpine White, E60 M5.
Black Full Merino Leather, Brushed Aluminum Trim, Alcantara Headliner, HUD
The car has 67,xxx miles currently. Second Owner. All maintenance is documented and done ON TIME at Steven's Creek BMW where it was bought.
Detailed meticulously weekly inside and out with the leather being cleaned and conditioned. Mostly highway miles. NEVER tracked, raced, OR launched.
No accidents and clean title. This car was baby'd and treated as such. A custom Carbon Front Lip and Rear Diffuser is installed.
KBB, NADA Value is around 36k. Car is located in Northern California.
EasyCare is currently on the vehicle, and is not included in the selling price. It's valid up to 100k miles, and another two or so years.
It can be left on for another $2000.

Price: $34,999

• Active Steering - Vehicle speed proportional power steering variable rack
• Comfort Access - Smart card / smart key automatic, includes central locking and includes ignition starter, includes memory seat adjustments and includes memory steering wheel position
• Rear Electric Sunshade - Side manual blind; Rear electric blind
• Fold Down Rear Seats - Rear seat center armrest with ski bag; Asymmetrical front facing rear seats
• Rear Seat Heating - Front facing heated rear seats
• M Multifunction Seats w/ Active Width - Active backrest width adjustment
• Head-up Display - Dashboard with head-up display
• SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Audio system with satellite
• Full Leather w/ Alcantara Roofliner - Leather seat upholstery with additional leather; Luxury trim leather on dashboard; Leather handbrake
• Sports heated electrically adjustable driver seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment, thigh support, eight adjustments and tilt adjustment, sports heated passenger seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment, thigh support, seven adjustments and tilt adjustment
• Harman/kardon RDS audio system with AM/FM, CD player, Disc Autochanger and six-disc remote changer CD player reads MP3
• Voice activating system includes radio settings, includes phone and includes navigation system
• Front seats and rear seats cup holders pop out
• Tire kit
• Rear limited slip differential
• Driver selectable responsive suspension
• Custom Carbon Fiber Front Lip
• Custom Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

I'm looking to sell this asap to jump into another upgrade.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
if you're willing to part with the front lip and rear diffuser, i'm interested. i'm also local to you in hayward so no need to ship if you're willing to sell. thanks.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
bad *** car btw. i've seen you driving around. bump.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Please PM me your contact info or e-mail address. My friend is looking for one and I just fwd this link to him. He is not a member in here so I am passing the info to him. In what city are you in?

·
Registered
27 Posts
what's the VIN? thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
this is a long shot, but if you are interested in parting out the front and rear lips, ill be more than happy to take them off your hands. im located in sac. LMK.. 209-210-7229. feel free to text me. thanks!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts