BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought an M5 and no longer need this vehicle.
I am selling my 2005 Interlagos Blue Competition package M3. The car has just over 27k miles. It has navigation, an SMG transmission and Sirius Satellite radio. The car is outfitted with the Dinan S3-R package which includes an Intercooled Supercharger, Dinan Free Flow Exhaust, High Flow Throttle Bodies, Stage 3 Suspension System-Koni,3.91 Limited Slip Differential,SMG Transmission Software,Dinan Pedal Pad Set,Dinan Deck Lid Badge. It also has a front and rear Brembo BBK. All upgrades were installed at a Dinan authorized dealer. The car is still under warranty until 2009. The car is in immaculate condition. There are only two blemishes. The driver's side fog light has been cracked and the trim ring that goes around it is missing. These two things can be replaced for about $115. Lastly, there is a small section of curb rash on the right rear wheel. The car has a clean carfax and autocheck. I am the second owner. The car is currently located in Dallas, TX. Feel free to give me at call at 214-952-6855 with any questions. Travis. PRICE IS NOW $47k.

<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
nice to see you post this here, good luck with the sale. i wish i could have another toy, but then i would have one less wife. this car looks sweet.

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Oh Lord,forgive as I am about to sin to get this vehicle.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
from the dinan website:

Intercooled Supercharger SystemFree Flow Exhaust, High Flow Throttle Bodies,Front Strut Tower Brace,Rear Shock Tower Brace,Stage 3 Suspension System-Koni,3.91 Limited Slip Differential,SMG Transmission Software,Dinan Pedal Pad Set,Dinan Deck Lid Badge,Serial Numbered S3 plaque
Special Notes: For SMG Cars
Peak Horsepower: 462 @ 8000 rpm
Peak Torque: 328 lb/ft @ 5500 rpm

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Wish I was in the market. That is one sweet car, and I think the price is VERY reasonable for an S3 too. If anybody wants to pay me $70k for my M5 right now, I'll come buy your M3, but since I'm not selling my M5, it would have to be an offer from someone who sees this post.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I did. Thought I would post here just in case someone was looking for a toy to add to their collection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts