BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling an 05 Bentley Continental GT for a buddy. Here are some pics and info:

For sale is a GORGEOUS 2005 Bentley Continental GT. This car boasts a stunning SILVER exterior matched to a plush RED interior. The car only has 30k miles. It is in amazing condition with no signs of wear and tear typical on an 05 model car. It's a 2 owner car

This car is powered by a W12 6.0L engine pumping out 552hp and nearly 480 lb. ft. of torque. The car is equipped with all-time all-wheel drive so that you can safely use all that power! Not only is this the flagship model from BENTLEY, but it is still rated at 18mpg on the highway. With all that power you can blow the doors of most cars on the road while driving in one of the most luxurious cars in the world and STILL get 18mpg highway!

The amenities on the car include, but are not limited to:
  • Breitling Clock
  • Premium Bentley Wheels
  • Navigation
  • Wood Grain Dash
  • Satellite Radio
  • iPod Connector
  • Tinted Windows
  • Factory Alarm
  • Leather Headliner
  • Integrated phone
  • Xenon HID headlights
  • Multi-Disk CD Changer
  • Power Mirrors
  • 6 Speed Transmission with Paddle Shifters
  • Dual Pane Glass
  • Heated Seats
  • Premium Sound
  • Adjustable Suspension
  • Massage Seats
  • This car was just serviced for over $10,000 with BRAND NEW tires and brakes. No need to worry about stopping or handling, this baby is ready to go!!!
Original MSRP was almost $160,000 and you can have this car for less than half of that! I can assure you, this car gets looks EVERYWHERE it goes. You will be one of the few people driving a Bentley.

The front bumper was replaced in April of last year. There was a slight front impact collision and the entire repair totaled $7,500 at an authorized Bentley repair shop.

Asking $75,000 but will consider reasonable offers.

PM me with any questions
<!--nu.rpn262,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fnu.rpn262-12e5a212149--><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData").props({sojD:null}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData").props({setData:function(svcId,data){if(!svcId||!data){return;}this.cal[svcId]=data;},getData:function(svcId){if(svcId){return this.cal[svcId];}}}).inits(function(){this.cal={};}).endType();vjo.ctype("vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.TrackingRespHdl").needs(["vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.SojData","vjo.darwin.tracking.sojourner.CalData"]).props({handleResponse:function(msg){if(msg.errors&&msg.errors.length>0){this.vj$.SojData.sojD="";}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA){this.vj$.SojData.sojD=msg.response.dataMap.SOJDATA;}if(msg.response&&msg.response.dataMap&&msg.response.dataMap.TDATA){this.vj$.CalData.setData(msg.svcId,msg.response.dataMap.TDATA);}}}).endType();</SCRIPT>

Attachments

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dangit, sorry about the sideways pics. Not sure why that happened as they appeared correct on my computer.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
922 Posts
Ill take it! Do you accept monopoly money? or lay -a way? lol

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Dangit, sorry about the sideways pics. Not sure why that happened as they appeared correct on my computer.
My neck hurts!:hihi:

That car is beautiful! I am sure you will get it sold quick. I wonder, If I did not just pick of the M6. . . . hmmmm!
:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts