BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I replaced my OEM Angel Eyes today with the Euro clear corner units, so I now have two OEM Angel Eye/Xenon headlight assemblies for sale. Condition of both units is excellent because I had the 3M 20mm headlight protection kit installed at the time of purchase (12 miles). The Beast registered a hair over 8,000 miles today (14 months old).

The kit includes:
1. OEM L & R Light buckets
2. All bulbs including Xenon type.

Not included:
1. (2) Xenon transformers
2. (2) Xenon relays

$550 plus shipping to m5board.com members. They will be properly packaged so to ensure a safe delivery to you. PayPal is preferred, but not mandatory. Please PM me if you have any questions or interest.
Thank you!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SOLD!
Thanks again Mike.

howler said:
I replaced my OEM Angel Eyes today with the Euro clear corner units, so I now have two OEM Angel Eye/Xenon headlight assemblies for sale. Condition of both units is excellent because I had the 3M 20mm headlight protection kit installed at the time of purchase (12 miles). The Beast registered a hair over 8,000 miles today (14 months old).

The kit includes:
1. OEM L & R Light buckets
2. All bulbs including Xenon type.

Not included:
1. (2) Xenon transformers
2. (2) Xenon relays

$550 plus shipping to m5board.com members. They will be properly packaged so to ensure a safe delivery to you. PayPal is preferred, but not mandatory. Please PM me if you have any questions or interest.
Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts