BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of letting thy beast go to a new master. It's a LeMans Blue with LeMans Blue/Black interior, 19,xxx miles, Split rear seats, M-Audio, and Park Distance Control. No curb rash and no stone chips thanks to perfect $900 hood repaint, plus I just recently removed the 3M StoneGuard from the mirrors and front bumper. So, pretty close to being el-minto.

Over $10,000 in mods are included, even the Lidatek LE-30 and Valentine-One.

Looking to get $62,500.

Please don't ask if I will part it out.

Click on this link for full details: 2003_M5

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phillym5 said:
hmmm
Bill, Dont leave me hangin!!!
what are you thinking of getting next? A TT?

josh.
Hey Josh - I'm thinking about something as close as possible to the M5, except with all-wheel drive so I can go skiing in blizzards and pass all the slow-pokes :hihi: Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
hmmmm.
Good question. Id say RS6, but the Audi dealer here decided not to pay for the new computer for that car, so it cant be serviced here, not sure about there though.
What about a Cayanne Turbo.
not to hijack your thread..... your car is awesome and should go to a good home. Like i said, its one of the strongest M5's ive seen.

josh.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Wow, very nice car at a fair price. Wish is was available 6 months ago - I'd be all over this car. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That is a beautiful car Bill. If I was in the market, I'd fly over and pick it up. Good luck finding a good home for it.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks chuckc, phillym5, and boostmster for the kind words. Josh, I was thinking RS6 too, last I checked my dealer wasn't "allocated" any. But that was a couple years ago. Didn't know about the computer thing - maybe that's what they were REALLY talking about...

:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts