BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi -

I posted these a few weeks ago, but due to no response from the original buyer, I'm re-posting these, with pictures. First 4 pics are of the driver side headlight assembly, last 4 of passenger side. I replaced the headlights at approximately 16k miles with the Hella Euros. These came with adapters to adapt to pre-angel-eye cars, which I'll include with this.

If interested, please email me [email protected]. These are already packaged up and ready to go. Asking $500 shipped.

Thanks,
-Darryl

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm guessing you have these for sale because you upgraded to the euro clear housings? Where did you buy them as just the housings, not with all the xenon parts?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HDClown said:
I'm guessing you have these for sale because you upgraded to the euro clear housings? Where did you buy them as just the housings, not with all the xenon parts?
Actually - good point - let me clarify. I bought the assemblies from germanstuff4u.com, but they required the removal of the HID ballasts from the old headlights. So the old assemblies lack the Xenon/HID ballasts.

I think best candidates for this might be people that want the "angel eyes" and already have the xenon ballasts.

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Registered
164 Posts
Will these headlights work with my 2000 ballasts?

If so you have a buyer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MTR5PRT said:
Will these headlights work with my 2000 ballasts?

If so you have a buyer.
Someone else asked the same question. I'm afraid I don't know, but assuming you have the Xenon/HID option in your 2000 - you must since you have ballasts - I'd think it should work. (I'd caveat it again by saying I'm not positive here.) I'd suggest asking perhaps in the E39 forum, or I can check with a friend who recently upgraded his headlights in a 528 to Xenon/angel eyes.

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes they will work with the newer(2000) smaller style ballasts. If you have the HUGE boxes as per 97/98 xenon they will not work, but you should be fine.

·
Registered
164 Posts
djo715 said:
Someone else asked the same question. I'm afraid I don't know, but assuming you have the Xenon/HID option in your 2000 - you must since you have ballasts - I'd think it should work. (I'd caveat it again by saying I'm not positive here.) I'd suggest asking perhaps in the E39 forum, or I can check with a friend who recently upgraded his headlights in a 528 to Xenon/angel eyes.

Cheers,
-Darryl
I emailed you (from [email protected]).

500 shipped is an awesome price. Please let me know how I can send payment.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: FS: 2003 M5 headlight Assembly -- SOLD

These are sold (tentatively) as of today.

Cheers,
-Darryl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts