2003 BMW M5
Sterling Grey/Black Luxury Interior/Walnut trim
2nd owner, non-smokers
Has all options but park distance control and power rear sunshade
24,000 miles
Has warranty until 2007 or 50,000 miles
Open brake ducts
Huper Optik Drei tint
Hardwired V1 radar detector (willing to sell with vehicle - let me know if you want it if you place an offer)
Extra OEM rim (has some brake dust baked into it and the tire is no good - has a cut in it)
Car is running Dunlop on the fronts and Michelin PS2 on the rear - about 50% - 70% thread left

I will be taking best offer - PM with questions or if you want more pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Good looking car, good luck with the sale, Josh

·
Registered
754 Posts
Are you still going to Dyno your car on October 1st?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Price?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car is going to best offer. Please note that I have advertised the vehicle for sale in more than one venue.

Feel free to PM me with an offer or questions, etc.

olis1 said:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nope - had to back out as I am headed to Germany for Oktoberfest :cheers:

Going to travel around Europe for a couple of weeks - Germany (Munich and then Nurburing - going to try to ride in the Ring Taxi), Amsterdam (one of my favorites places), London (to see some friends), and then to Dublin.

howler said:
Are you still going to Dyno your car on October 1st?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Josh!

bmwusa said:
Good looking car, good luck with the sale, Josh

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
SCORPIO said:
FS: 2003 BMW M5 Sterling Grey/Black Luxury Interior
2003 BMW M5
Sterling Grey/Black Luxury Interior/Walnut trim
2nd owner, non-smokers
Has all options but park distance control and power rear sunshade
24,000 miles
Has warranty until 2007 or 50,000 miles
Hardwired V1 radar detector (willing to sell with vehicle - let me know if you want it if you place an offer)
Extra OEM rim (has some brake dust baked into it and the tire is no good - has a cut in it)
Car is running Dunlop on the fronts and Michelin PS2 on the rear - about 50% - 70% thread left

I will be taking best offer - PM with questions or if you want more pictures!
HOW MUCH did the Dealership OFFER you in trade when you ordered your E60?

Do I understand that YOU are NOT the original owner ??

If you are NOT the original owner ... Was the original owner a Forum member?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I didn't get a quote from the dealer, they stated they could never offer me what I could get in the open market. Plus, I am ordering the car direct from a dealer in Germany, so it would be difficult to do the trade-in.

I am not the original owner - I purchased the car when it had 5k miles on it. It was owned by someone in the Dallas Cowboys executive offices. I cannot comment as to whether or not the individual was/is part of the forum because I do not know the answer.

I can tell you that all the service has been done on the car, that it was inspected when I purchased it and it is a great car and is lovingly cared for! :)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

gra8fuldd ed said:
HOW MUCH did the Dealership OFFER you in trade when you ordered your E60?

Do I understand that YOU are NOT the original owner ??

If you are NOT the original owner ... Was the original owner a Forum member?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Noticed you have the Huber Optik tint. I am about to have it installed on my CB '03. Have you noticed any degradation in radio (AM and/or FM) reception? Likewise for Sirius or XM if you have either. What % tint did you select? I am thinking about 34% front and rear with 50% on the front. I assume you selected HO's ceramic tint. Have you had any hint of fading/discoloration, etc. I would expect not given the likely short time you've had it on.

Thanks for sharing your experience. 5driver :wroom:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I noticed a small amount of degradation on the FM band. I don't listen to the AM band, so I cannot comment.

I did Huper Optik Drei - so there is no % choice - it is not a ceramic tint though. No discoloration, but it certainly keeps the interior cooler! It was worth it for me - I don't care about the security aspect of the tint (privacy) - I opted to get the best heat reflection.

5driver said:
Noticed you have the Huber Optik tint. I am about to have it installed on my CB '03. Have you noticed any degradation in radio (AM and/or FM) reception? Likewise for Sirius or XM if you have either. What % tint did you select? I am thinking about 34% front and rear with 50% on the front. I assume you selected HO's ceramic tint. Have you had any hint of fading/discoloration, etc. I would expect not given the likely short time you've had it on.

Thanks for sharing your experience. 5driver :wroom:

·
Registered
168 Posts
SCORPIO said:
I noticed a small amount of degradation on the FM band. I don't listen to the AM band, so I cannot comment.

I did Huper Optik Drei - so there is no % choice - it is not a ceramic tint though. No discoloration, but it certainly keeps the interior cooler! It was worth it for me - I don't care about the security aspect of the tint (privacy) - I opted to get the best heat reflection.

Thanks. I think I'll be proceeding with HO. Good luck on your sale. May it be followed quickly by a replacement toy. 5driver

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Replacement toy on order... :M5thumbs:

5driver said:
Thanks. I think I'll be proceeding with HO. Good luck on your sale. May it be followed quickly by a replacement toy. 5driver

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price Drop - $57,000 (Below Blue Book)

SCORPIO said:
Replacement toy on order... :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whoops - forgot - no phone setup or voice recognition.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Last chance before I go on vacation! :byebye:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Price drop - PM me if interested!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Mileage is now at 25,400...and just put on BRAND NEW PS2s on the front...

If there is no interest here on the board this week, I will put it out on the general market.

Thanks!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just added - Evotech chip - Dyno getting done today, will post results. :7:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts