BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone..
I have been hanging around M5board now for a little while, but have had no problems with my car and thus, not much to post.
But, sadly I must sell my M5. I will let the pics do most of the talking.
It has just under 69k miles, clutch is strong, has heated seats, rear sunshade and the 6 cd changer. Everything works as it should, absolutely no problems. I recently had the oil changed and the car inspected. It does have a crack on the drivers side front lower bumper. Seems like it hit a curb or something, it was like that when I bought it. I have had the car for a few months, but I need to sell as I have an opportunity to buy a condo.
I am asking $29900. Car is located in Oldsmar/Tampa Florida. Feel free to email or PM me with any questions.

Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't seem to edit my original post.
Couple more details:

Car has transferrable Tire and Wheel protection agreement good until 01/28/2013! That's nearly five years of coverage for tires and wheels damaged through potholes, roadhazards etc!
Just changed the Pre-Cat O2 sensors.

on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180255636364

Willing to sell for $27k! Needs to go! :cheers:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wow!

The car saw some soap! What a difference!!!
Just curious, why won't you mention Supersprint exhaust you got installed? (looking at the tips I believe it's a SS signature)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The car saw some soap! What a difference!!!
Just curious, why won't you mention Supersprint exhaust you got installed? (looking at the tips I believe it's a SS signature)
I bought the car, and thought they were stock. I took a look at them this morning and see no markings or writing on them. Any other way to tell if they are not stock?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well.. I took some pics before heading out this morning. I have no knowledge of exhaust mods, so hopefully the pics will help!

Thanks!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump.. eBay buyer never responded to me.
I really need to sell.

$26,000 is truly the lowest I can go..

·
Registered
542 Posts
Dude, lay it off for better days!
There's another M5 for sale on the board, same mileage I believe, selling for $20K (down from 25K) with no success. And we're talking about 5K less than you want.
Your car MUST be really special for someone to prefer it over a similar one selling for much less. Right?

This is a bad time for car sales. Period. Excluding a few restyled Amish buggies, lol
We all know how many real-estate brokers lost a fortune after the market collapsed, car sales are next. Be happy you don't own 10 of these =)

·
Registered
119 Posts
FYI That looks like a B&B TriFlo exhaust.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
FYI That looks like a B&B TriFlo exhaust.
After I put the pics up nobody commented, so thanks!

I have an offer of 24k, the guy is trying to get financing though He is approved by capital one but they stopped doing private party.
Until he gets another loan it's up for grabs. But 20k is too low for this car. I have had plenty offers from 22-24!
Time to take the next one!

·
Registered
542 Posts
After I put the pics up nobody commented, so thanks!

I have an offer of 24k, the guy is trying to get financing though He is approved by capital one but they stopped doing private party.
Until he gets another loan it's up for grabs. But 20k is too low for this car. I have had plenty offers from 22-24!
Time to take the next one!

Have him try E-loan. A few years back they were the only ones to approve me for a 25K credit for a 6yo car, which I never bought anyway =))

·
Registered
119 Posts
Another option if you have excellent credit is firstagain.com. They fund you based on what you are buying, and the rates reflect auto rates, however, the loan is a personal loan, and you hold title to the car, in effect you become a cash buyer. You need say 700+ FICO and a comprehensive credit profile.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts