BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Chris,

I'm glad to see you took my suggestion and listed it on the M5Board. If this car only had a folding rear seat, I'd be all over it. I love that color combo! Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Chris,

I'm glad to see you took my suggestion and listed it on the M5Board. If this car only had a folding rear seat, I'd be all over it. I love that color combo! Good luck with the sale!
Was it the M-Audio or the Extended Leather that did not allow for the split-fold rear seats?

Chris, great car and an even better price. I just paid over 30k for an '02 same options, same interior, Carbon Black, 43k miles and some accessories. Someone who likes this color combo should jump all over it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great car and color combo. Just 6 months too late....darn.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Was it the M-Audio or the Extended Leather that did not allow for the split-fold rear seats?
Neither. It was most likely the dealer suffering from "Failuretocheckthecorrectorderformboxitis". I previously owned a 2001 with Caramel Extended, M Audio, and Spilt folding seats, and PDC (basically everything). I think it's the sunshades that you couldn't get with the Extended Leather, becuase of the changes to the trim on the rear doors.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I think it's the sunshades that you couldn't get with the Extended Leather, becuase of the changes to the trim on the rear doors.
Correct!

·
Registered
190 Posts
What an incredible color!! Great price too. Wish I was in the market, but alas, it's still a dream. Too bad you have to sell, but GL with the sale.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I would recommend more photos and a better description. List all the options, how many owners, and any service that has been performed on the car. This will make your auction look a lot more attractive. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Free bump for a nice car.

I almost bought a Chiaretto car when I was first looking for my beast. Awesome color in person, very distinctive.

I'm with Panos - you need more, better pictures to do justice to this beautiful car.

If you were on the East coast, I'd be tempted...

Michael

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Still for sale, boy this economy stinks here. More pics attached. Price reduced, any reasonable offer will be considered! $25k or best offer.

Description:
2002 BMW M5, Chiaretto Red, Tan/Wood interior, DVD Navigation, BMW Sirius w/ lifetime subscription, BMW Bluetooth, M-Audio, Extended leather option, PDC, new tires. No accidents, no damage, clean carfax. Excellent condition low mileage car with all maintenance done at local dealership (Cunningham BMW). New clutch/flywheel 10k ago. Car is 100% mechanically perfect, no issues. Cosmetically, interior and exterior is excellent showing only normal wear for a 6-yr old car. Some clear coat flaking on rear rims.

Call 619-890-0284. Car is in San Diego.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
TTT:M5launch:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Gosh, what a beauty, or a beast!?
To tell the truth, regardless of the economy sickness, i think it's underpriced. :3:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts