BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIN #WBSDE93441BZ98755
One owner vehicle, non-smoker, clean title, perfect maintenance, new breaks (pads and rotors), registration good until April 2006.

Factory options:
- Just turned 50K miles
- Lemans Blue exterior
- Black leather w/silverstone extended leather inserts
- Electric rear sunshade, rear doors' sun shade
- Fold-down rear seat w/ski bag

Aftermarket upgrades:
- Dinan Cold Air Intake kit (dual carbon fiber)
- Dinan Stage 2 Software download
- Dinan Strut Tower Brace (carbon fiber)
- Euro Headlights
- Tubi Exhaust
- AC Schnitzer Type III Style wheels 19x8.5 Fronts & 19x9.5 Rears in silver
- Falken Azenis tires with a lot of thread left
- Focal interior speakers (top of the line model)
- Image Dynamic 10" subwoofer with custom enclosure in trunk
- Zapco amplifier

Asking $47,000 Firm, any question please call Adrian 858-361-4106 :M5eyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M5 Fever forever said:
Would you be interested in selling some of your after market Parts especially and ship to Toronto, Canada.
-Euro Headlights/Brake lights
-Tubi Exhaust

If interested, please email me @ [email protected]
Thanks,
Peter
The only problem is that I don't have the stock parts anymore and it's too much hassle to swap these things as trade ins since I would have to consider the labor cost into it as well.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MPRESIV said:
Yeah, let me know if you want to part out, I'm interested in your focal speakers and the subwoofer with custom enclosure.
If the price is right, I'm willing to do this cause I still have all the factory speakers and components. I would only sell them as a set though, including the amplifier.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for your offer, thanks.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blown 2.8 said:
also might be interested in the wheels..
If you are interested in the wheels/tires, I would need to trade with your stock ones. I have sold my factory wheels and tires a long time ago.

Please e-mail me if you are still interested with your offer to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Adrian

Would you be interested in a trade? I am considering getting rid of my 02 C4S for a older 01ish M5 or an M3.

Here is a picture if you are interested.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Tim W said:
Adrian

Would you be interested in a trade? I am considering getting rid of my 02 C4S for a older 01ish M5 or an M3.

Here is a picture if you are interested.

Haha Hey Tim HOW ARE YOU ??!?!? Adrian Got rid of a Gray C4 for the M5 Now you want him to go back? :D

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Tim for the delay getting back to you. After further consideration, Eric is right. I love your Porsche but it would not be practical for me since I have a kid and nanny to bring along most of the time. That was the reason I sold mine at the first place.

I guess if you are still interested on my M5, we can do a straight deal.

Again, sorry about that. Believe me, really hard for me to pass your beautiful car up.

Adrian

·
Registered
69 Posts
Adrian - I live in San Diego as well (Escondido) and would love to buy some of the parts off your M5 if you decide to part it out. Please let me know at [email protected]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Adrian - I live in San Diego as well (Escondido) and would love to buy some of the parts off your M5 if you decide to part it out. Please let me know at [email protected]

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Ya that would be cool... just swap your Original equipment with his aftermarket stuff... like rims... etc... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Adrian

Straight trade? You still would have your nanny and etc........... Besides you know the C4S is worth more than 47k :D

Nice ride. If someone wants the C4S I would buy your car.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I want it! Ok give it to me and go buy Adrian's car. :D

I-email you but no response.. did you change your e-mail? No it wasnt anything important... i just wanted you to send me a WHOLE BUNCH of High Res Pics of your C4S... You know me... High Res Freak. :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tim W said:
Adrian

Straight trade? You still would have your nanny and etc........... Besides you know the C4S is worth more than 47k :D

Nice ride. If someone wants the C4S I would buy your car.
Tim, what I meant by "straight deal" (not straight trade) was that you could buy my M5 without any trade, straight up. Of course I don't expect you to do an even trade with my M5, I know better than that....... :1:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts