BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will add pictures later. Second owner. The original owner was a friend. ~225k miles. Mostly maintained at Mountain View BMW and Dinan. In the last year, I've replaced: OEM clutch and flywheel, rod bearings, mass air sensors, thermostat. I have a large stack of receipts that include new fuel pump, replaced instrument cluster, pretty much all of the suspension, rear diff seals, and more. The body and interior are very nice. This is about as stock of a 2000 m5 you will find outside of the stereo. The original owner replaced the head unit with a double din unit. $11k. Bay Area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will add pictures later. Second owner. The original owner was a friend. ~225k miles. Mostly maintained at Mountain View BMW and Dinan. In the last year, I've replaced: OEM clutch and flywheel, rod bearings, mass air sensors, thermostat. I have a large stack of receipts that include new fuel pump, replaced instrument cluster, pretty much all of the suspension, rear diff seals, and more. The body and interior are very nice. This is about as stock of a 2000 m5 you will find outside of the stereo. The original owner replaced the head unit with a double din unit. $11k. Bay Area.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Message sent...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts