BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2000 M5 for sale with ~111,000 miles. I have owned this car for over two years and it has been a great car. I have another car therefore this car is rarely driven and is the reason why I have decided to sell. During the last 2+ years the only problems I have had with the car is leaking power steering hose, bad control arm bushings, and leaking rear main seal which has all been fixed. The car is leak free of any fluid or oil and has a very clean underbody. The oil has been changed every 4000 miles with Castrol 10w60.
Here is a list of what has recently been serviced on the car:

New CPS ( All four )
Spark Plugs
MAF ( vw )
o2 sensors
Vavle Cover Gaskets
Brake Pads
Rear Main Seal
UUC lwf and clutch package ( Ultrasmooth Cerametallic )
UUC transmission mounts
Fuel Filter
K&N Cone Filters
Transmission fluid change ( UUC Redline lwf mixture )
Diff fluid change ( RP )
there are a few others which I will post after I check the receipts

Here is a link to about 25 easy viewing pictures.
http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/kte324/

It does have the secondary air flow code. I am not in a hurry to sell this car but if the price is reasonable I will sell.

Pm, call, or text me at 706-536-6506 with an offer or any questions. Teymur Etemadi. Columbus, GA.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm pretty sure your car will get more attention if you switch the front headlights for either the kind for MY99/2000 or even better the '01+. I've never seen those particular headlamps on an M5 except yours.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many people have told me that they have never seen them headlights on an m5. I have HID's and they are stock. The only thing I replaced as far as lights are the tailights to smoked.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im just asking for offers. I am really not in a hurry to sell it but if the price is right I will sell. Dont get me wrong I am not wanting much for the car so shoot me some offers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts