BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my super clean M5 with only 45,700 miles. It has a clean title, no accidents. It is Titanium Silver w/ Black and Grey sport interior with brushed Titanium trim. 100% stock except for a OEM Euro Tilt Armrest/Storage Tray leather wrapped I still have the one that came with the car and I replaced the rear cup holders with a OEM storage compartment since no one is allowed to drink in my car. It has the rear window motorized shade and the rear passenger shades. The interior is immaculate and the exterior has no dents, scratches, or dings. The only problem with the exterior is a few rock chips the size of the tip of a ball point pen. I have both original keys including the valet key. I have everything that BMW supplied with the car new, owners complete manual etc., tool kit, flat tire kit, I even have the glove compartment flash light and VHS instruction manual. I am asking $24,000 I will get pictures up soon.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
That is a very nice looking original car! Too few of these babies left. If you don't mind a suggestion - pictures sell the car. Take some more, especially of the interior, that will help to move it.

GLWS!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I will try to get pictures of the interior by this evening. The reason I am selling is the M5 its a 4th car and I sold my track prepped Mini and want to get a M Coupe for a track car. My M5 is immaculate $24,000 is better than a decent price:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a Recaro and no:) my son knows he can't wear his shoes or eat or drink in the M5 only in mommy's Range Rove:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also have maintenance records and just replaced the spark plugs, air filters, and cabin filters. My M5 needs nothing everything works perfectly and is up to date on maintenance.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Patience, grasshopper. This is a unique car and with the low mileage deserves a higher price than average. The two combined means that it may take a while for the right buyer to come along. But they will. Hopefully you have it advertised elsewhere...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice car, by the way, what happened to the back of the front right seat? It looks as if it was stained...other than that, it's in perfect condition.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just had a PPI done the shop owner walked up to me and asked me why I did a PPI because the car is mint. He stated in the paper work (Vehicle is in Excellent Condition)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts