BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
11/28/2019 PRICE DROP
$19,500 OBO

I'm the second owner of this car. I've owned it since January of 2005.

I've owned and enjoyed the beast ever since.

I rarely drive the car and have little time to enjoy it. The car runs perfectly - too much power! There are no mechanical issues. The body is in solid condition. The seats are firm and have no tears. The rims are phenomenal. Clutch is perfect. No leaks. AC and Heat are perfect. The only setback is the navigation doesn't align with the GPS. This happened after I replaced the original nav with the newer model. I never cared to fix it because it wasn't a priority. I use my phone's navigation.

The car is 95% original.

Prior to ownership and in 2004 the insurance company labeled the car flooded. I don't know the story behind it. The original owner was from Texas. Either way, when I purchased the car there were zero issues and it passed the New York State inspection immediately upon delivery.

I made very few tasteful modifications to it which are as follows:

1) Replaced headlights with 2003 OEM headlights;
2) Removed the resonator and original exhaust and replaced them with magnaflow mufflers;
-I still have the original exhaust/mufflers if you want them but the car sounds amazing as is!
3) I replaced the original screen with an OEM newer model replacement;
4) Painted the interior trim to reflect exterior color;
5) Replaced windshield with the OEM Climate Comfort Windshield (blocks infrared and as a result prevents heat).
- I ordered it through BMW and I had to have it shipped from Germany. I don't think this was an option in the states.
6) Protective 3M clear tape on the headlights and fog lights.

That's mostly it. If you have any questions. Please feel free to contact me. PRICE DROP $22,000 or best offer*

I'm a motivated seller.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm entertaining offers. Please feel free to contact me. If your in the New York area you are free to check out the car or have your local mechanic take a look at it.

Hoping to sell this month.

Thanks.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up.

Come see it and drive it. Hard to find a better driving M.

I entertain all offers (except crazy ones!) :)

I'm the only driver of the car. I know it through and through.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Up!

Reliable. No leaks. Buy with confidence and peace of mind.

Your mechanic is welcome to check it out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts