BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I reluctantly need to sell the beast soon. Everything is in good working order. Here's a link to the autotrader ad for pics: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=241917987&dealer_id=62343521&car_year=2000&model=M5&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=2000&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=BMW&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=75002&advanced=&end_year=2003&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0

For those who just want the highlights:
86xxx miles
new clutch/flywheel/rogue SS/Royal Purple fluid
new VW maf sensors
overall good condition with some paint chips and scrapes (NO accidents or paintwork)
interior is clean but the front seats and armrest has some cracks
front tires have <1000 miles (pilot sports) and the front wheels were reconditioned at the same time as the tire replacement
Hidden V1 radar detector with display in rear view mirror

I'm asking $21,500 obo.

Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

Thanks,

Brian
214-701-2411
[email protected]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you guys think I'm asking too much? I've had ZERO emails/calls/PM's. I need to sell the car relatively soon...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
How long have you owned it?

·
Registered
190 Posts
That is actually one of the LOWEST prices I've seen. A georgous car with a great price. Nearing my price range. GL with the sale. It's a shame you have to.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Would you consider a trade for a 2008 passat? full warranty 6k miles gray on black interior 2.0 turbo

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've had the car since Dec of last year. It replaced my truck which was wrecked and I really miss having a truck. (especially now thats its boating season)

I'm not looking to trade, and I owe money on the car so that wouldn't be realistic anyway.

Thanks for the comments guys,

Brian

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: I had a rear tire blowout yesterday on the highway so the car will have new tires on the rear too. Price was lowered to $21,000 obo also.

Brian

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Do you guys think I'm asking too much? I've had ZERO emails/calls/PM's. I need to sell the car relatively soon...
Yeah, unfortunately, if you aren't getting any action on it then it's priced too high. Your ad write-up looks good. I would suggest taking some better pictures, more pictures of the interior.

Best of luck,

Michael

·
Registered
427 Posts
Nice looking car! I am surprised it has not sold yet. It looks very well maintained!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK...so I've decided to keep the beast AND get a truck.

It costs more this way but its only $$$ right? ;-P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts