BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm helping a friend sell a set of 4 20" Alloy Technic wheels, style B9:

Front = 20" x 9" (super light @ 19.6 lbs)
Rear = 20" x 10.5" (super light @ 21.4 lbs)

These came off a M6 so the fitment is guaranteed for that model car, but may work on others. You could check with the manufacturer/Wheelexperts to confirm other BMW models which it could fit on. These are very light and very strong wheels. Do yourself a favor and improve your handling and performance with these wheels!

The front wheels include the tires (Pirelli P-Zero 255/25/20, only 3,000 miles put on them) and the rear wheels do not include any tires. Being so close to the holiday season, the owner is looking to move fast on these and bring you an early Christmas surprise.

Asking price is $2500 obo. The wheels are in perfect condition with no curb rashes or issues. You're welcome to see locally if you're in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Shipping is an option, but buyer will need to take care of all shipping and insurance costs.

Looking for a quick sale, so bring all holiday offers :santasmile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
hmmm do you have any clue on shipping cost to Toronto Canada?
what tire was he running on the rear? also what was he lowered on?

thanks

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm do you have any clue on shipping cost to Toronto Canada?
what tire was he running on the rear? also what was he lowered on?

thanks
Not sure on shipping costs, but it shouldn't be much using ground shipping from Dallas, TX to GTA (possibly around $200 USD). The same tires were on the rear, but in a 295/30/20 config I believe. I also have no idea on the suspension.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Folks,

The owner is looking to get out of these before the new year. Bring an offer and take these wheels of their hands! :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Do they have the tp sensors?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, they include TPMS! This could really be a smokin' deal for someone! Bring it, don't sing it!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I can't sing :(

So what's his best price shipped to the great white north.
I'd handle duties etc on my side.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thanks Darren.
Can't wait for the snow to melt.

Now someone buy Darrens stroker...before I spend the kids university money :)
Darren is great and painless to deal with if anybody is considering the stroker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts