BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm selling a set of AvantGarde M359 wheels (wheels only, no tires) in matte black. The finish is more of a satin than matte, actually (see pictures below). These are basically identical to the "Style 359" wheels that came on the E92 M3 w/ competition package.

Specs:
- 19x9", ET18 fronts (2)
- 19x10", ET25 rears (2)

All wheels have their hubs bored to 74.1mm for the E39 and include BMW centercaps and "M" stickers.

Purchased new and were only on the car for around 1k miles. Perfect condition - no curb damage, nicks, nothing. I used 10mm spacers with these wheels on my car, front and rear (as pictured). Spacers are NOT included.

Relevant links:
M359 - Avant Garde Wheels
http://www.modbargains.com/avant-garde-m359-wheels-matte-black-bmw.htm

Wheels were $1200 new, plus an additional $100 for the hub re-bore. Asking $1000. Local pickup in Los Angeles, CA preferred, but will ship within continental United States at buyer's expense (likely shipping cost is around $25 per wheel).

Please email [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks!

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Argh!! Why do vertical/portrait format iPhone photos always get turned sideways!?!?!? Sorry, guys. Just turn your head. :)

Note: Just FYI, the tires that were mounted and shown in the photos are Sumitomo HTR-Z III, 245/35/ZR19 front, 275/30/ZR19 rear.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beautiful wheels. What suspension settings are you running? GLWS!
Suspension is Bilstein PSS9 coilovers -- not even very low. Those two photos of the rear driver's side wheel on the car were taken when the car was on a pretty uneven surface, causing that corner to compress more.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have some OEM ZCP wheels that I'm looking to eventually put on my car. Before boring out the centers I'd like to know if these have the same offset as the OEM ones. In the pic are you running any spacers? Any rubbing? I have Konis on stock springs so It's pretty much at OEM ride height.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have some OEM ZCP wheels that I'm looking to eventually put on my car. Before boring out the centers I'd like to know if these have the same offset as the OEM ones. In the pic are you running any spacers? Any rubbing? I have Konis on stock springs so It's pretty much at OEM ride height.
You mean are these the same sizes/offsets as the OEM "style 359" wheels? No idea. I'm sure a web search will tell you...

Yes, pictures w/ wheels on car are with 10mm spacers front and rear. No rubbing at all.

HTH,

Brian

·
Registered
241 Posts
You mean are these the same sizes/offsets as the OEM "style 359" wheels? No idea. I'm sure a web search will tell you...

Yes, pictures w/ wheels on car are with 10mm spacers front and rear. No rubbing at all.

HTH,

Brian
Just searched and it seems they come in more than one offset, I don't think there will be any problem anyway since you run 10mm spacers and the offset is not far from the OEM 359.
Thanks for the quick reply and GLWS

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still available!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you have any interest in a stock set of style 65's?
Not unless they're like *perfect* (no curb rash, shadow chrome paint in good condition, etc.) - are they?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Friday bump - wheels are still available!

I guess I should note that they'll also fit great on E46 and E9x M3 (with hub rings). Probably E60 as well...

Brian

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump! I'm open to (reasonable) offers...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not perfect but I could do trade plus cash on my end
Thanks for the offer, but it's not worth it for me, as I already have stock wheels that could use refinishing.

Brian

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Brian - Nice looking wheels. FYI - Check out your link to Mod Bargains as they have a new listed price. Maybe make your offer based off that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brian - Nice looking wheels. FYI - Check out your link to Mod Bargains as they have a new listed price. Maybe make your offer based off that.
Hi AquilaBMW. I just checked and their price is the same as when I posted. The $999 for a set you likely saw is for 18". It's $200 more for 19" ($50 per wheel). And those are still 72.56mm centerbore...

(attached image was grabbed just now)

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hi AquilaBMW. I just checked and their price is the same as when I posted. The $999 for a set you likely saw is for 18". It's $200 more for 19" ($50 per wheel). And those are still 72.56mm centerbore...

(attached image was grabbed just now)

Brian

Okay... cool. Just thought it was worth referencing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts