BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of the nicest M-Sports you will ever see.

My beast is Oxford/Natur, 6 Speed MT, has 85K miles, and has been unusually well cared for at Competition BMW in Greenwich and David's Auto in Manhattan (now called BKM Auto in Long Island City). When I purchased it with in February 2002 with 55K miles, Competition BMW replaced the short block and did quite a lot of additional work including:
1. new cats
2. new O2 sensor
3. new front EDC units and thrust arm bushings.

Exterior and interior are 9/10. Everything is tight.Tires are Conti ProContacts with 5K miles. I will throw in like-new Blizzaks on 16" MSW alloy rims and
Nakamichi head unit with Aux input and Belkin Ipod adapter (one jack hook-up for Ipod signal and charging).

The driver's side A-pillar was hit in February 2007, at which time I took the opportunity to re-spray thefront clip due to hood chips and dings/scratches on the fenders. It is a perfect paint job done by Daytona in Long Island City, which does work for Manhattan BMW and Life Quality BMW in Brooklyn. I have pre-paint pics if you would like to see them. After the paint work I put Stongard on the bumper/air dam, hood and mirrors.

The only obvious defect I can think of is a group of interior scratches on the plastic panel between the driver’s side front and rear door. This comes from myremoving the seat in a vain attempt to repair the twisted motor cable. My repair didn’t work, so I had BKM Auto replace all the cables several months ago.

VIN# WBAHE5323SGA65305. CARFAX will show “Exceeds Mechanical Limits” (meaning over 1 million miles) because the seller checked off the wrong box when he transfered title to me. Although the true milage can be confirmed by Competition BMW, the seller is still a friend of mine and we are getting a corrected title.

Please contact me with all offers or any questions.

Regards to all,
Davey V

·
Registered
907 Posts
I've had two 1995 540/6's .......great cars......good luck with the sale....

Chris

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now with New Clutch and CAT at same price!

One of the cats failed yesterday and the clutch wasn't great, so I had the work done today at BKM Auto. I spent $2000 and I am not raising the price.

This car is an absolutely ridiculously good value!

Davey V.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
CORRECTED TITLE RECEIVED TODAY

Corrected title received today from DMV. I'll submit to CARFAX for input and will forward scan to prospective buyers in the meantime.

Regards to all,
Davey V.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks like a beautiful car. Congrats on the new M3 purchase. Curious, e90 or e92? I'm an e90 fan myself.
Signed,
Very Jealous!

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Bump for a nice,clean and fast car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts