BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1992 BMW M5 - 3.8 yes the 3.8, german import, 5spd, Daytona violet on grey cloth/alcantara, 134k km, climate control, Nurburgring suspension (EDC with button), all power aside from seats, rear shade, many parts replaced recently incl brakes, tires, tank, bushings, front suspension and steering component, all fluids etc. (have bills to prove). Original keyless entry and all keys included.
Please note that the steering wheel is not included (stock one will be provided). Asking $22k obo cert & e-tested. I'm open to reasonable offers. I welcome and encourage mechanical inspections and can show the car in Barrie on weekdays and in Mississauga on weekends. No stories
If you want to know what a brand new E34 M5 felt like, this car is as close as they come. All E34 and M5 wear items have been addressed in this car. Service history confirms mileage and includes receipts. The plate on the car is the real german plate that the car had when it lived in Germany (I will include both as well as the old German ownership).
Of course it currently has Ontario plates as it has been registered here since last year when I imported it.
I also have an M5 Touring and acquired another toy that forces me to sell this one. No stories just a really nice M5.
I have further pics if desired.
E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts