BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Fikse Wheels – 19” Profil10
I am selling a very nice set of Fikse Wheels. I believe they are Profil10’s, but they came on the car so I am not entirely sure. They are 19” and came on my Dinan 540i when I bought it. The car is now sold, but the buyer did not want these wheels. The wheels are newly refinished by NJBentWheel, and have not been mounted since the refinishing. They come wrapped in good Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, 245/35/ZR19 for the 10” wide fronts and and 275/30/ZR19 for the 11” wide rears. I did not experience any rubbing with these wheels.

Please contact me for more detailed pictures. I dont frequent this forum, so feel free to email me at mcgowan (dot) sean (at) gmail .

I am located in Caldwell, NJ. I have more pics available, and am available to answer any questions. I would prefer not to ship, but will do so if necessary at the Buyer’s expense.

Asking $4,000.00

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should add that I am definitely open to offers and willing to negotiate. This is roughly an $8000 set up if purchased new, but I am willing to discuss any offers with any potential buyers.

·
Registered
183 Posts
What is the weight of one wheel?
They are forged?
can you post a photo of the inside of a wheel?
Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will have to get back to you on the weight. Here are pics of the inside of each wheel. Also someone told me on another board that these are Profil10's and not FM10's. According to the Fikse website they are forged. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
fkn gorgeous set of wheels here, forged to boot. worth the money if you got it.

·
4,385 Posts
Your wheels are definitely the Profil10, easiest way to tell is to look at the centers where the bolt holes are. Below is just a reference so buyers know what the difference in appearance is.

Profil10 - the centers of the wheel face where the bolt holes are, it's more aggressively sunken-in

FM10 - the centers of the wheel face where the bolt holes are, has a softer contour that is continuous

Please try to provide some additional details which would be helpful to new buyers:
  • Wheel age/Year of manufacture
  • Offsets
  • Center Bore
  • Thread depths
  • Tire production dates
Additional details about why they were refinished would help potential buyers as well

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gorgeous wheels, I wish shipping wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg!!
GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you for all of the compliments everyone. I must say I have not owned a car that received so much attention as my MSport Dinan 540i when these wheels were on it.

Gorgeous wheels, I wish shipping wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg!!
GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where in Canada are you? I could work with you on shipping.

• Wheel age/Year of manufacture - UNFORTUNATELY I DO NOT KNOW AS THE WHEELS CAME ON THE CAR.
  • Offsets - I DONT KNOW, UNFORTUNATELY AND I DONT HAVE A WAY TO ACCURATELY MEASURE.
  • Center Bore - E39 FITMENT, 74.1mm
  • Thread depths - I DONT HAVE EXACT, BUT THERE IS PLENTY OF TREAD LEFT. SEE ADDED PICS BELOW.
  • Tire production dates - TIRES ARE GETTING OLDER. DATE CODES ARE 0616 AND 0415.
I have many more pics of these wheels as well, so if you are interested please PM me or email me.

Considering I dont have as much information about these wheels as I wish I did, I would prefer to meet up with a Buyer so they can see how nice these wheels are and also test fit them to their car. These are nice wheels with a hefty price tag (even if its negotiable) to match, so I would like to help make the Buyer feel comfortable that they are getting the right wheels for their car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great looking wheels, you may wanna consider bring a trailer for these actually. I had a great experience selling bbs mags on there.
Thanks. I have thought about it, but didnt know if they will accept wheels for modern cars. It seems like most of the parts/wheels listed there are rare parts for true classics. But perhaps I will reach out to them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. I will measure the offsets. Most likely wont be able to until this weekend, however.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts