BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of 19" Hyperblack CSL wheels I bought for my beast. They require a set of spacers to adjust the center bore of the wheels from Z4mcoupe/E46 M3 to E39 fitment. The wheels look very agressive and the PS2's I have on there are literally less than 100 miles old. Mounted the wheels and tires then my tranny broke right after. I went with a set of BBS RGR's and I'm re-using my spacers (they came off my friends M3) so I've got the wheels and brand new tires for sale. I really wanted a set of RS-GT's but I don't have the money for it, if I didn't get the RGR's for dirt cheap I'd be keeping the CSL's as I think 19s look better in the wheel well vs. 18s. I need the money to fix my transmission so I'm willing to take a loss. The tires alone set me back over $1,500.

255/35/19 ET 40 In the front 285/35/19 ET 45 Rear. I had traction problems with my 275s so I thought going to 285 would give me a little extra grip. Traction with these tires is AMAZING!

I wish I had pix on the car, but my car has been out of commission since i had the wheels :(

I used a pic that I saw floating around when I decided to pull the trigger on these. You are looking at over $2,400 getting this exact set from modbargains.

$2,000 shipped and they're yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
that looks like M55555's car with Black RC's and red time attack

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not sure whose it is, hope the guy doesn't mind. Couldn't find any other examples of the CSL style on an M5. I realize it's not the exact wheel, but it's damn close.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts